• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

vitality surge

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@cookiehoch if you have troop losses in battle, there is a green plus below the troops to click to apply it.

B_orcs_aw1_shards.png

Raccon

It's useful for players who fight rather than cater. It revives your lost troops after an encounter if you fight turnaments and spire.
It's best usage is in 2 and 3 wave encounters in spier where you get a chance to revive your lost troops in between waves so you would have full squads for the next wave encounter.
It has already saved me in two occasions in 3 wave spier encounters where the first and/or second encounters were so nasty that I lost two squads but I revived my troops so I was good to go for the 3rd wave. Before the vitality surge was introduced, I would quit before the 3rd wave if I lost two squads in the first two waves.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Is this only available in the spire? I cannot see any green plus when in a tournament. TIA.
If enough troops were lost to use it inbetween the waves in an encounter it should show up. I'm pretty sure it is supposed to work for any encounter.

Flashfyre

Is this only available in the spire? I cannot see any green plus when in a tournament. TIA.

If...you have the VSs in your Summonings inventory, and if...you suffer losses during a Tourney fight, you WILL see a green + button underneath each unit that suffered damage. Clicking on the green + button opens the Summonings inventory and lets you choose which of the VSs you have to use.

Zoof

Tournaments are not in waves.
Any place where a loss of troops could result in the use of diamonds for revival, there will also be the option of using a Vitality Surge instead (assuming you have one. If you don't, it probably won't show).

ELVENAR_help_06.jpg

I really did not want to burn those time instants just to verify something I already know >.>

---

Spire simply gets a special mention because it's one of the few places where using Vitality Surge provides tactical advantages in addition to alleviating supply woes. That being said, using them in tournaments just... well. They're rare enough. Why do that? Unless your production is not well (low training size, etc.), or literally can't produce the unit in question, it's far cheaper to speed up productions of your troop producing buildings than to burn VS.

EDIT: I have not yet checked the case of trivial troop losses. I absolutely refuse to burn more time instants just to check that. Maybe I'll update in about six hours when my next tourney round rolls around.

EDIT2: I've had losses demanding as little as 2 diamonds to heal and still gives the option of using VS

Last edited:

StarLoad

As stated its best use, in my opinion, should be for multi-wave battles on the spire as generally the losses there are greater, YMMV of course. Reviving lost troops after the battle is fully complete is better done by making more new ones rather than a crafted and limited supply item. Now if you have hundreds then fine use them.

Ed