• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Volume Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23339

In all of my worlds, despite the fact that I do not touch my speaker volume, sometimes the music gets a lot louder for no reason. This almost always happens when I am doing tournaments, where the wind tunnel and bird noise goes up REALLY LOUD, but sometimes it happens in other areas, too. I generally like the music and noises but I really hope that you can do something about the jump in volume - something to where the whole game is close to the same volume so that I do not have to keep adjusting my speakers every few minutes. That would make the game much nicer. Thanks so much for your help!

DeletedUser20951

I believe this bug was introduced late last year and it's driven me nutty ever since. I adore the music and hate adjusting my speakers, too (even though I can do so by reaching my hand up about a foot, but still XD). This sound increase (mine also overlaps multiple audio tracks for added irritation) happens during tournaments and when I am visiting the cities of others, but although how long it takes to kick in varies, it always does eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.