1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open Volume Issues

Discussion in 'Found a bug?' started by PhoenixRose3, Oct 11, 2019.

1. PhoenixRose3

PhoenixRose3 New Member

In all of my worlds, despite the fact that I do not touch my speaker volume, sometimes the music gets a lot louder for no reason. This almost always happens when I am doing tournaments, where the wind tunnel and bird noise goes up REALLY LOUD, but sometimes it happens in other areas, too. I generally like the music and noises but I really hope that you can do something about the jump in volume - something to where the whole game is close to the same volume so that I do not have to keep adjusting my speakers every few minutes. That would make the game much nicer. Thanks so much for your help!

2. Nonchalant Antipathy

Nonchalant Antipathy Well-Known Member

I believe this bug was introduced late last year and it's driven me nutty ever since. I adore the music and hate adjusting my speakers, too (even though I can do so by reaching my hand up about a foot, but still XD). This sound increase (mine also overlaps multiple audio tracks for added irritation) happens during tournaments and when I am visiting the cities of others, but although how long it takes to kick in varies, it always does eventually.