• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wah!!!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just got a quest saying, "Complete one boosted manufactory to level 11 or higher. " I completed my core cracking manufactory to level 29. Zip, nada, nichts. I AM boosted in Cosmic Bismuth, so why didn't it work? Is it a bug or don't they accept sentient goods boosts (and if not, then DOUBLE WAHHH! They should have said so before I wasted two 20-hour time instants!) Sorry guys; I'm just bummed.

Lady Dastardly

I happened to be upgrading a marble (my T4 boost is moonstone) so I tested it on that quest and it did not fulfill it. Looks like it's standard goods only, although it ought to say that if that's the case. I guess it makes sense since the cycling quests are all low level quests. Sorry about your timers :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I found a long time ago that if Inno does not specify, to always be safe and assume it is the most basic, or least varied, answer. Like in events where a quest says "complete encounters", with no variables listed, we know it only accepts map encounters. Or in the FA when making Bracelet badges. It does not list options, so we know it only accepts the three tier 1 standard goods, not sentient or ascended, which is annoying because they changed the event quests to accept all three types of goods. So for these old and tired rotating quests, it does not list types of goods, so it is same to assume upgrading a boosted factory means only your three standard boosted goods. But the good news is there is the quest that completes when leveling up any factory to 11+. I think it even has the same reward as the one restricted to boosted normal goods.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Did you send a ticket after all?
I got busy with real life. This is my "crazy week" with work overtime. Only happens once every eight weeks when I have to get the bimonthly mag out. I guess I'll have to eventually ask why sentient factories don't count. I'll have to remember that for next time.