• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wanna Have Fun While Building?

DeletedUser8508

:cool:We Are The Elves of Elvenar:cool:
Wanna be part of something special;)
Have fun helping player build and them helping you? How about great conversation?:eek: We are looking for active players like yourself, with Boost in Planks. If you are at all interest PLEASE let me know and allow me too make it the most fun you have playing this game
TY
King of the World Dilly Dilly
P.S. Did I mention the free beer Bud Lite for everyone that joins :)
Contact me through E-mail or Just apply

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8508

King of the WorldMember JOINED:MAY 25, 2017
We Are The Elves of Elvenar
We have 1 opening for true player Boosted in Planks. We like really active Players only!!!! If you Enjoy Friendly conversation, being helped building your City and helping other.;) Then you want too play with us. We do ask you build your Boost ONLY!!! We finished 15th in the last adventure. Check us out!!!!:D BURPPPPP:eek:, Did I mention the Free Beer? :rolleyes:Dilly Dilly Also FA Tournament coming up get in before it Starts, This is my 6th world and one of the best I am in

DeletedUser8508

Fellowship Adventure starts Thursday we need plank & Marble so we hope you stay after the adventure with a very friendly fellowship so don't miss out on both a great fellowship and the fun of the adventure we finish 15 last tournament imagine what we can do with your help there is 1 spot left