• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Want to get rewarded for your efforts and have fun too? Spire and tourney active players needed.

DeletedUser7791

We get 10 chests in tourneys each week and want to hit the top spire rewards. If you like playing regularly and would like to get the rewards and growth with it, consider playing with us.
Commonwealth is now number 4 ranked. We mostly joined when we were small and grew together. We are a true fellowship and support each other.

if you are somewhat competitive and play regularly, this will be a fun environment. Low stress because we work together and cover for each other. Best chat in the game too.

Come Grow with us!

check in with me or any mage!

Exuberant Builder (EB)

Mr.Misha

I am a mage in a very low activity fellowship. I am a daily player seeking an active fellowship. Please let me know if you have an opening