• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WANTED Annoying Mathematician

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
We have just had a sudden opening in our Forum Department.

Applicants must be versatile in all forms of math, and willing to over share their knowledge.

1... Must be available 19.56 hours a day to calculate the per block payout of all buildings.
2... Essential: MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
3... Applicant should be over six foot tall, but exceptions can be made.
4... Red Bearded Bald Dwarf Vikings need not apply. ( sorry Shimmerfly)
4a... Exceptions to rule 4 can be made for forum moderators ( There, you happy now Xelenia ? )
5... Must be fond of inserting spoilers in posts even when not necessary
6... Special interest will be given to people with moist trousers

Benefits

A... the undying admiration of all forum users except for those who don't
B... Full Healthcare for Canadians and Europeans ( Americans? eh not so much )
C... Pay [negative square root of zero] times [number of grade years completed in school] [to the power of number of post graduate degrees] divided by [ number of years as forum membership]
>>>> Please calculate C and include the result on your application

Apply below
Then send your Social Security Number, Mother's Maiden name, Credit Card numbers, and the Make/Model of your first car in a PM to Muck
( totally for identification purposes)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I am happy yes :) But incase if anyone is wondering, please do not send your SSN, Mother's Maiden name and Credit Card numbers :p

See
Things like this are why @Ashrem calls you a party pooper behind your back.

OK To Be Honest Ash does not call Xelenia a party pooper.
I'm not allowed to use the actual words He calls Her
Oh gee, I hope this doesn't get him in trouble

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
70. That's my score. But I only took graduate statistics because it was required.

As for my SS number, I an an undocumented American. Thus, no SS number to give. I didn't know my mother, father, or any other relative so my Mom's Maiden Name..._______________ I don't have any credit cards -- you can't get them without an SS# I guess. My first car was a Volkswagon Carmen Gia, but I never drove it. It sat in a neighbors driveway for 3 years and was then towed away. I had moved to another state to attend college and sort of forgot about it. Didn't start driving until I was 36.

So that's it, for identification purpose only, of course.

On the plus side I program spreadsheets for accounting problems...does that count?

AJ

PS. 70 is just a number. I actually am too lazy to do the math so maybe this wouldn't be such a good idea.

PPS.. So, "nevermind."

shimmerfly

First and foremost I want the job!
I will shave.
I'm here most of the time when I'm not somewhere else.
I'm 5'3' but can wear stilts all day.
Negative square zero is about all the math I can do happily
I work for relics.
I can spill water on my shorts.
images