• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WARNING - Inno has CHANGED the Flourishing Nut Cave

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Even though some players are saving nuts for the last building, Inno has decided to nuke all the culture out of the Flourishing Nut Cave and make it a tool producing building. The outrage on the Beta Forums may not change it back and with 5 hrs left in live to get the last Culture building in the event ( unleashed is not a large culture building and the instant also does not give culture ) I feel you all need to know the developers have ruined the building.

I have not been able to confirm if it produces Mana for chapters 9 - 11 so someone with a Beta account and won the building would need to share what has happened in value.

A chapter 2 FNC had 460 culture and now has 149 cultue and 750supplies/ 12hrs
A chapter 7 FNC had 950 culture and now has 310 culture and 2600 supplies/ 12 hrs

DeletedUser1016

Bummer...I was really looking forward to try and win one. Not sure what to do now....?

I would love it if it produced mana instead of supplies.

EDIT: Probably going to be like the Bowl of Nuts where it produces supplies in all the chapters...and I didn't bother going after that one...It's highly doubtful anyone in chapter 11 needing more low producing buildings of supplies or coin?

Last edited by a moderator:

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
While I understand your frustration at this change, I'm confused why this particular building appealed to you. It was never the best building available.

As a chapter 7 - fairy city, I need no tools, no mana and breaking into Orcs, a small culture building is appealing. It was better then using Ponds in the same amount of space

Orc City Build

None of the pop/culture buildings were a bonus to have with my soon to be Orc homes holding more pop per square. The buildings this event would all be deleted within a month so, not worth the use of the nuts.

I just lost 5760 culture along with 5193 nuts :p

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Man, that is really annoying. I'd been hoping to get a FNC, just because of its convenient size/shape. Don't think I'll bother now. Unleashed Unit Upgrades, here we come!

Thanks for the update, though, @TomatoeHu.

qaccy

This doesn't really affect me too much, thankfully. I've basically just been spending my nuts on double sprout days as I meander my way through the quests. It does suck that the building got changed mid-event, though. I wonder why they did that?