• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Warriors of Kella

cdmason58

Apply at "Warriors of Kella" in Felyndral

Room for 8 new players ...some doormat players have not been dropped but will be for you too join

Arch Mage cdmason58

We have too much Steel, Crystal and Elixir New plyers with any of these need not apply you would suffer because we already can't trade what we have. Need rest. really can use Scrolls and Silk
Will take new players but they need to play more often and grow till they can trade all their boosted goods
Build only your boosted goods
-------------------------------------Here's our Current Rules
We are looking for people who want to have fun but want to grow their city and help others while helping themselves. If your new we will help you learn the game, how to grow faster and be there to answer your questions. If you’ve been playing for awhile we’re always glad exchange knowledge.

This is what we ask of you:
Get to 12,000 ASAP::We'll help if we can:
Neighborly help is required: (Most do more)
4 times a week minimum if Less than 12,000 pts until you have all 3 boosted goods and 12,000 pts
3.5 times a week (every other day) Less than 20,000 pts
3 times a week once you have built to 20,000 - most do more
If you’re not sure, give it a try you may find it fun.
Fair trades only 2 or 3 stars Trading is a must in this game to do well.
Build only your boosted goods .You can’t do it all yourself and it will take too much space. Boosted goods are the key to growing you city.
You get new group of people to trade without having to discover us. People who you can chat with. (a fellowship has a group chat on the right side of the screen) This helps binds us in to a team. You can ask for trades. Get help from whoever is online.
We understand that at times things happen that keep people from the game, but.
If you are having trouble following the requirements then UNLESS you communicate with Archmage and Mages you will be expelled. You can always come back when RealLife allows you to.

DeletedUser4924

Hello! I have a neighbor who's a member in your fellowship and I've applied to join. I've only been playing for three or four days. But I like the game very much and will most likely keep on playing. I've been visiting my neighbors and just built the trader yesterday.

cdmason58

Hello! I have a neighbor who's a member in your fellowship and I've applied to join. I've only been playing for three or four days. But I like the game very much and will most likely keep on playing. I've been visiting my neighbors and just built the trader yesterday.

Please apply at Warriors of Kella or message me in game cdmason58 and I'll send and invite Youll neeed to build the trader as soon as you can and We'll help you grow.

Apply at "Warriors of Kella" in Felyndral

cdmason58 Archmage