• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

was curious what other games do you play besides this one?

LilWolf De Lioncourt

hi Hope it's ok to post this... I was just curious what other games that everyone else plays beside this game? I've been playing Diablo 3 since "98" and now been playing Diablo 3 Reaper of souls, that's a cool game to play, I used to play Dragons of Atlantis but when they switched servers I couldn't get in anymore which is to bad cuz I really loved playing that game, Was just wondering what everyone else liked to play:cool:

Last edited:

Vergazi

Years ago I was in a raiding guild in WoW during WotLK...after Cata was going for a bit I lost my internet as life took a turn. Nowadays, recently returned to internettin' I've been playing Elvenar and King's Road..though KR has gotten annoyingly persistent in trying to hit me up for cash in-game...so I kinda don't play that game much anymore. Plus their idea of a raid is a joke...max 3 players in any party. Raid groups don't go in as a group, they go solo one at a time...and the dungeons, such as they are last 2 mins. very sad...

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I tried to play WoW and just couldn't get into that game for some reason.... I also used to play in a lot of vampire chat rooms that was a lot of fun:D i've never heard of Kings Road before...

Vergazi

I tried to play WoW and just couldn't get into that game for some reason.... I also used to play in a lot of vampire chat rooms that was a lot of fun:D i've never heard of Kings Road before...

Old WoW wrath and before was the real WoW. There was a community and guilds meant something. That's why I played on there for so long was the people and the comaraderie. Now you play with people on a different server and never have anything to do with them outside of raids. Elvenar is more my speed. Nice people mostly and good community...plus I dont have the reflexes I used to...(getting old is a B) and so forth.

DeletedUser20951

...I've never had the reflexes to begin with. *laughs* I don't like fancy controls at all or shooter games, although I did become halfway decent with the first Gears of War, probably because it was much easier to play than most of the genre, but I didn't really enjoy it, exactly. It was more stressful than fun. GIVE ME POINT AND CLICK, CURSED GAME DEVELOPERS.

Never let myself try WoW, much the same as I've never let myself try hard drugs. My lack of self-control being what it is, the latter would be the death of me, and the former would mean I wouldn't ever see daylight again.

Diablo (have you tried The Hell mod for it? AWESOME) and Diablo II are still two of my favorite games, but I skipped III out of sheer disgust at having to maintain an internet connection even while playing single-player. That's the way all games seem to be heading, and eventually I'll be left with nothing new to play. KHHHAAANNN!!!

Love Civilization, Heroes of Might and Magic, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Divinity, the games set in the Forgotten Realms and Torment, original Warcrafts and Starcraft, Torchlight, The Sims, very old games that won't run on Windows 7 that I have to use an emulator of Windows 3.1 in order to play out of nostalgia's sake, Dragon Age, the Elder Scrolls occasionally, and, uh, I know there's a lot more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Ah, some Zeldas, too.

Gath Of Baal

I had my good ole Commodore 64c in storage since around 1990, and it was just this January that I dug it out to try and reconnect with my youthful years of computer gaming.. Amazingly enough, everything still worked and since then I have been playing the old RPG style games like Ultima III and IV, Bards Tale, Might And Magic, Wizards Crown and a few more which besides the slow loading speeds and frequent disk swaps , are still even now fun to play in 2019..
It did take me a bit to remember all the load commands like Load"*",8,1 but once I remembered a few , they all came flooding back to memory :)

DeletedUser20951

I had my good ole Commodore 64c in storage since around 1990, and it was just this January that I dug it out to try and reconnect with my youthful years of computer gaming.. Amazingly enough, everything still worked and since then I have been playing the old RPG style games like Ultima III and IV, Bards Tale, Might And Magic, Wizards Crown and a few more which besides the slow loading speeds and frequent disk swaps , are still even now fun to play in 2019..
It did take me a bit to remember all the load commands like Load"*",8,1 but once I remembered a few , they all came flooding back to memory :)
That is awesome! Many of the old games are still great, if you don't mind the low quality of the graphics, and I've always been more partial to the actual gameplay instead of how pretty it looks.

DeletedUser20396

We have an Atari, I don't know what kind. We also have a Nintendo 64, and we just got a WII. Handmedown. :) We have the games from the Nintendo Gamecube and they play on the WII. Lego star wars, Sarge's war, Roadkill, The Hobbit, and some more. on the 64 we have Tanks, Mario Kart, DK, and a few others. :)

LilWolf De Lioncourt

just to add to this*laughs* I also play the game Farmerama it's a really fun game. I've been playing it for probably over 10 years. I'm at level 90 on my Farm.:D Once you play you get hooked*laughs* that's what happened when I started.

SgtPepper189

Clash Of Clans looked kind of fun:) but never played it.
31tvK16.png

It's very fun, especially after a year of building.

DeletedUser19483

JEEZ MAN I'm scared to see what playing looks like to you

SgtPepper189

hi Hope it's ok to post this... I was just curious what other games that everyone else plays beside this game? I've been playing Diablo 3 since "98" and now been playing Diablo 3 Reaper of souls, that's a cool game to play, I used to play Dragons of Atlantis but when they switched servers I couldn't get in anymore which is to bad cuz I really loved playing that game, Was just wondering what everyone else liked to play:cool:
Diablo 1 is one of my all-time favorite games

DeletedUser20951

Diablo 1 is one of my all-time favorite games
Same here. Have you ever tried it with The Hell mod? Adds items and whatnot to the original, but the main benefit is that the difficulty is significantly increased and even those who mastered it the first hundred times around will find themselves challenged (AND WISHING LIKE CRAZY FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO RUN, RUN, THRICE DAMN YOU, WALKING IS NOT FAST ENOUGH, when you get into a bit of a tight).

Ah, and it restores side areas of the game that were cut before release, which are very hard and contain a few of the baddies that were in the second, such as Andariel.