• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

was curious what other games do you play besides this one?

SgtPepper189

Same here. Have you ever tried it with The Hell mod? Adds items and whatnot to the original, but the main benefit is that the difficulty is significantly increased and even those who mastered it the first hundred times around will find themselves challenged (AND WISHING LIKE CRAZY FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO RUN, RUN, THRICE DAMN YOU, WALKING IS NOT FAST ENOUGH, when you get into a bit of a tight).

Ah, and it restores side areas of the game that were cut before release, which are very hard and contain a few of the baddies that were in the second, such as Andariel.
sometimes the elvenar music reminds me of Diablo 1

DeletedUser20951

sometimes the elvenar music reminds me of Diablo 1
Does have a little of a Tristram vibe, doesn't it? Most turn the music off, but I love it. Helps to immerse me in the game since I am easily distracted by sound, so the simplistic loop is appreciated.

DeletedUser19914

I play a game called Ryzom. It's a sandbox type with a low population which means that the community is very friendly. Multilingual server.
Unique world (all games say that, but this one is), deep Lore, classless character generation (you can do it all, or do whatever you want), amazing crafting opportunities (ALL the best armor and weapons are player crafted, not drops), consensual PvP. Yes, I'm a fanboi of it.
It came out at the same time that WoW did, but without the multi-million dollar advert budget.

http://ryzom.com

The Unbeliever

This is my current poison of choice; [youtube]

Also, I enjoy;
- original Zelda, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Link Between Worlds
- Dragon Quest I through VI
- Breath of Fire I + II
- Final Fantasy I through VI
- Fire Emblem Fates (can't wait for the upcoming Three Houses game!)
- FoE
- Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War

...plus I have an absolutely embarrassingly massive table top Warhammer 40k collection. :oops::oops::oops:
- Thousand Sons + Tzeentch Daemons
- Khorne + Slaanesh Daemons
- Chaos Marines of various flavours... (mostly Tzeentch aligned, but also a small'ish Khornate warband & some Night Lords)
- Renegades & Heretics (too bad they're so awful they're basically unplayable now:( )
- Dark Angels
- Space Puppies
...and looking at starting up a Deathguard army come Xmas.

...yeah, I have no life!lol.o_O

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I remember when I first started out playing the first Diablo and it took me forever to beat Andariel:D*laughs* plus everytime I went up against Diablo himself he kept killing my character I lost count how many times he killed me*laughs*:p:D:eek: I've been hearing talk that they may come out with Diablo 4... that could be :cool:

Laochra

My only other game is Final Fantasy XII. I have played FFX & FFX-2 (never finished it). Hubby is eagerly awaiting the release of the FFVII remake {gaming magazines say that most of the modern video games wouldn't exist if FFVII had not been made}.

Online I play Flight Rising and The Kittens Game. Offline I dabble in whatever catches my fancy. I have PS 1, 2, 3, & 4, and shelves of games for them.

Dopeykr

Besides this game, I am currently playing Tribez, Township, Klondike, and for just fun Looney Toons: World of Mayhem. Nothing gives more pleasure than dropping an Acme safe on Daffy Duck.

Alpha Lyrae

I also play Vikings: War of Clans (PC or mobile). PvP. While it's a "free" game, you can't compete without spending money, which brought me back to Elvenar. I don't feel the pressure here to be the biggest or strongest as I do in Vikings. I can play at my own pace and still enjoy myself.