• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Watch your Tournament Level 4 rewards

DeletedUser627

Some of mine are misbehaving - awarding lower amounts at the end of fighting that is indicated on the Province banner.

DeletedUser1122

All I was getting was sanctuary shards so I quit. 48 darn sanctuary shards. oh joy! I'm ready for lvl 20.

DeletedUser1010

I am having this problem, I will be on same level/round yet one tournament Province will give 4relics then the next one will only give 2relics (even though they but are the same level/round in both! I didn't know for sure but I was thinking "well that don't seem right" has anyone opened a support ticket about this yet? Because this is still happening to me currently!

DeletedUser43

At the end of the tournament, the rewards you often see are for the next level. But they give you the rewards for the current level. It is very confusing and it is a known bug on beta.

DeletedUser2447

I have had 5 tournaments which was suppose to give 6 KP each yield zero

YarL

In a given round of the tournament, it seems that the first two provinces will have one kind of reward and additional provinces will have other rewards. It always seems worth doing 6 rounds of 2 provinces in any given tournament.