• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Watchful Winter Owl output

Sodbury

Can someone clarify the feeding effect for me, please?

I see that it says "random boosted Standard Goods" and the quantity given is 957.
Does this mean for the duration of one feeding, I'll receive a sum total of 957 steel in random neighbourly help chests?
Or I will receive a series of chests, each containing 957 steel? If so, how many chests?
I have umpteen pages of neighbours... Is having more neighbours a benefit here, or is it a set amount per feeding?
(Somewhat like the Lighthouse.)

Thanks, as always. You folks are super patient with my nonsense.

watchful.jpg

Sodbury

Tricky. I wonder if I'm dedicated enough to set a 23h Elvenar alarm. Thanks for explaining.

Also, I confused basic and standard goods in my first post. It seems now that I could receive 957 steel, crystal, or elixir three times per feeding. Six times, if I'm organized.