• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Watchful Winter Owl recipe in magic academy?

Qybyrn

I accidently deleted the watchful winter owl building, is it going to show up in the magic academy?

shimmerfly

Oh I'm sorry but I doubt it. You can try contacting supprt but that chance is slim to none.
I've read they MAY return one building per player but I stil doubt it. Try begging??!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Had you already evolved it before accidentally deleting it? If so, even if did ever get put in the Magic Academy it would not do you much good to craft it. Because you have already used your artifacts. If you did delete an evolved buildings, I would contact support.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya Since you have seen this thread, could you check on something? Back when all the older evolving bases were removed from crafting, leaving only the Phoenixes and the May Tree, I thought the understanding was that after the next event was over, the May Tree base would be removed and the one from that event would be added. And so on for each event and base after that. Yet, almost a year later, we still have the useless May Tree in crafting and none of the others have ever been cycled through crafting, other than the temporary addition of the Bears during the Harvest event.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
As far as I am aware, the Evolving buildings available in the Magic Academy will not change until the next recipe refresh, which does not happen often. The Phoenix bases are there right now because of the new Spire prize set, so if this feature change is popular and they decide to do a different Spire prize set including Artifacts in the future, it is probably safe to assume that the bases for that particular Artifact type will become available again.

The Spire changes were popular on Beta, but what Prize sets the future brings will depend in part on how it is received in the live worlds.

Qybyrn

I still have my artifacts. I had not placed the building yet, was waiting until guest race buildings were done and space cleared. Went to place it yet but recipe is gone, i must have deleted it (got it confused with a culture building)

Deleted User - 3932582

I still have my artifacts. I had not placed the building yet, was waiting until guest race buildings were done and space cleared. Went to place it yet but recipe is gone, i must have deleted it (got it confused with a culture building)
Try support, this is a non-recurring building so they may be willing to restore it.