• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting

DeletedUser15423

Hello All,

Watchmen on the Wall is recruiting Active players please, a boost with Planks, Scrolls, and Gems would be a plus. We are a fairly new Fellowship that currently holds rank of 122 and we look forward to chat, fun, tournaments, and adventures as we grow. We are dedicated to our Fellowship brothers and sisters and try to keep a minimum of 4 visits per week, as we all know real life happens and sometimes a person might not be able to complete this every week so we ask a simple message to the Archmage or Mage. Currently we are at 22 out of 25 available members and hope to fill the last 3 positions quickly, we have fun here and look forward to continuing the adventure with some new members. Good luck to all and have Fun !!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180213-203056.jpg
    Screenshot_20180213-203056.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 64

DeletedUser15423

Perfect , The latest fellowship adventure just started so you would not receive any rewards If you joined now, I have message the Archmage and waiting Her reply, she will have to remove a non active player that we have, Then I can send you an invite if that works for you ?

DeletedUser15423

Great looking City you have there, as soon as I hear from the Archmage I will send you an invite :)

DeletedUser15423

apologies catface, Im still waiting for our Archmage, It may be better for you to send her a message directly, light a fire so too speak. You can search for our Fellowship or search for her , her gamer tag/name is Warrior of God and let her know that you are the one that I mentioned to her today. I will also check this post again tomorrow when I log back on and see if there is anymore news, I hope this works out, I would be excited to have another advanced player on our team. Cheers !

Catface8471

apologies catface, Im still waiting for our Archmage, It may be better for you to send her a message directly, light a fire so too speak. You can search for our Fellowship or search for her , her gamer tag/name is Warrior of God and let her know that you are the one that I mentioned to her today. I will also check this post again tomorrow when I log back on and see if there is anymore news, I hope this works out, I would be excited to have another advanced player on our team. Cheers !

I have sent a message but haven't heard back yet. I have also applied for another FS so I'll join the first one to accept.