• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wave upon wave of opponents

Gkyr

Chef
Intro: I am in this game primarily for the battles which I manually fight. Lately the same ol' lineup has gotten a bit boring. My gambits are full of strategic retreats, which serve me well against the standard Inno battle algorithm. I conserve troops while winning battles.

The encounters that have become most entertaining are the multiple wave encounters in the Spire. These fit my battle style very well because conserving troops can be the key to victory. I suppose that most gamers do not like these wave battles, especially since troop conservation makes little or no sense if one is Auto-fighting (in comparison to visible-field manual fighting).

I would like to see separate Tournament events where there are few battles but each one consists of multiple waves, say, 5 waves perhaps starting with 9 squad slots each side. Scoring would be geometric or somesuch, such as 10 points for the first wave, 20 for the second, 40 for the third, etc.

Raccon

This suggestion seems fun for some players who have a steady stream of military boost buildings and pet food.
I know players who use MMM, UUU, ELR and Dwarven Armoror in stacks of 4 or 5 every week like ther is no tomorrow! However not everybody is that lucky. For example, since last december, in my MA or Spire, I either got non of the above buildings for weeks, or maybe one building out of the 4 variety after 2-4 weeks if I was really lucky. Even before december last year, when the situation was 'good', I wouldn't get more than one EEE, UUU, and ELR with an occasional Dwarven per week, and I check my MA every 6 hours and top the Spire every week!
Some players don't even get pet foods that often for their fire phoenix.
So this suggestion puts lots of players like myself, who are fighting without any military boost %90 of the time, in gross disadvantage.
What you need is a mission builder to custom make your own encounters with as many waves as you please ;)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It all sort of boils down to how many players are in your boat and if that is enough for the devs to consider this idea, and implement it. That fighting has become so easy for you is not the norm, I think, so I imagine the size of you boat is rather small. I suppose those of us in the larger ships with still some challenge in fighting wouldn't mind an option to do as you suggest, but I doubt there enough not players in your boat to make it profitable enough to implement.

AJ