• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Way too much time between Spire "platforms" -

lauren1957

Unless you do only one-to-two platforms a day, you end up going severely minus in 5-hour boosts (as well as the 2-hour ones) overall in each week's spire. For players with Timewarp, spending extra pet food to feed the Phoenix in order for Spire to remain at it's snail's pace is nothing but waste. Waste is good for Inno, but bad for players. Someone has forgotten that without players.... I think they forget that they work for us!

Thus, I lobby for a LOT less time between spire platforms. 3 or 6 hours should be the norm, except between "bosses." I anticipate Inno's reaction: "We can't do that." Why not? Answer "Because we are understaffed." Sorry, but that sort of program change should take no time at all. I can't imagine what could be comingled with that output...: Of course, shortening that time span would make it easier for more folks to conquer spire. Well, they can just reduce the rewards (they've reduced every other award, so I can see that on the drawing board).

Nah, not at all frustrated with spire. Tra la la. If you like the idea of less time between spire platforms, please give me a thumbs-up.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Unless you do only one-to-two platforms a day, you end up going severely minus in 5-hour boosts (as well as the 2-hour ones) overall in each week's spire. For players with Timewarp, spending extra pet food to feed the Phoenix in order for Spire to remain at it's snail's pace is nothing but waste. Waste is good for Inno, but bad for players. Someone has forgotten that without players.... I think they forget that they work for us!

Thus, I lobby for a LOT less time between spire platforms. 3 or 6 hours should be the norm, except between "bosses." I anticipate Inno's reaction: "We can't do that." Why not? Answer "Because we are understaffed." Sorry, but that sort of program change should take no time at all. I can't imagine what could be comingled with that output...: Of course, shortening that time span would make it easier for more folks to conquer spire. Well, they can just reduce the rewards (they've reduced every other award, so I can see that on the drawing board).

Nah, not at all frustrated with spire. Tra la la. If you like the idea of less time between spire platforms, please give me a thumbs-up.
I like the idea of less time between platforms but not at the cost of reduced awards. They’ve been nerfed enough as it is. :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The times were longer when the Spire was first added and were eventually reduced from that. Some of the 3-hour times used to be 6 hours and the 7-hour times used to be 9 hours. I don't remember if the 12-hour times used to be longer. Inno only reduced those because it was very hard to complete all 3 floors without perfect timing or using time boosters. I doubt they would change it again just to make things easy for a few players.

BrinDarby

Even a FS with moderate Spire play, should facilitate
enough rewards that all gates other than after Bosses,
can be time boosted with a net gain, every week.

I time boost everything in my MA, and other than Bosses,
I boost any gate necessary to achive either enc's for a
quest/task, or just complete'n levels, and I have boosters
out the YingYang..... then I spend frags/cats for more time
boosters, that I boost to finish recipie... hahahaha...:rolleyes:

( and I still have more boosters than I really need )

Smooper

Yeah, I have to say using time instants is not a drain. I have 650 5 hr instants right now and that keeps going. I do the Spire in one shot opening all doors with instants. I don't know if my stockpile is just from the Spire or not but I have only made time instants a couple times since I started playing. I don't understand why you are having a hard time getting more instants if you go to the top of the spire each week.

defiantoneks

I think the time issue is a hurdle deliberately built in. Once you get over that hump, it's easier to top the spire every week. I consider it a rite of passage. Also, I see the time reduction issue as a potential special building effect to get incorporated at some point. An evolving building that would cut the time when the critter gets fed, or one of those expiring 2x2 special event type buildings you win once in a while.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah I am most definitely  not down any boosters in Spire either. The basic premise is flawed IMO. Sure and I'd prefer if the third level were a little quicker but not at the expense of other considerations.
No from me.

Dhurrin

No to the reduced rewards. I already get frustrated by getting basically useless PP-instants from the end-bosses all too often.

I mean really...PP instants? I used maybe 7.500% worth going through chap 20, which made me think they might have some worth. Now I have finished chap 21 and now I have over 16.000% worth in stock, and that number is growing weekly. I shudder to think on how that would be made worse with reduced rewards.

I must say I can usually do the entire first floor in a day, then just run through the other 2 floors using some time-instants. I still come out in the plus at the end.