• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We are in need of an established Dust Player

• Thread starter DeletedUser5747
  • Start date

DeletedUser5747

BOOSTED ONLY Players here.
Festal is a place for the seasoned & learning, devoted, guild seeker. Members are encouraged to participate in chat, trades, building, and excelling the fellowship for the greater good of all fellows. 4 visits a week and we are really into FA. We have an active chat and a large range of everyday players from small cities to monsters. (that is not a race) lol It is a pretty enjoyable and funny place. Other boosted need are scrolls and silk, any T1 works for us. Please apply in GAME

DeletedUser5747

I would like to invite you to join us, we are very excited for the Fellowship Adventures. We have a AW program and tons of info to help you get growing. We could use Steel and Silk most definitely, but don't let your boosted goods keep you from applying. I will not turn anyone away that wants to Play. Most of us play daily. I ask you visit your guild mates at least 4x a week, use chat or some form of the message system so I know you are alive. ;) Fair Trades are a must. I am more than please to help new players and we love seasoned vets to mentor and play in an active guild. Join us!! :D