• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We are VERY active, come join us -

DeletedUser3043

We are Fellowship of the Glen, currently ranked # 21 and we are a happy and active group. Your visits will be returned to the item you wish, trades are quickly picked up and many more are posted regularly. We are all active in the tournament and in the contest we made it through 2 of the whirlpools. We work together for the benefit of all and we have a good time doing it. If you enjoy the game and are a daily player consider us, while we ask for 5 visits a week, most of us are there every day because it is just fun to play. Fair trades only and no drama.

Just go ahead and apply or write to Rinel.

DeletedUser4192

We are Fellowship of the Glen, currently ranked # 21 and we are a happy and active group. Your visits will be returned to the item you wish, trades are quickly picked up and many more are posted regularly. We are all active in the tournament and in the contest we made it through 2 of the whirlpools. We work together for the benefit of all and we have a good time doing it. If you enjoy the game and are a daily player consider us, while we ask for 5 visits a week, most of us are there every day because it is just fun to play. Fair trades only and no drama.

Just go ahead and apply or write to Rinel.
I am in a very unfriendly fellowship with very little trading and no chatting or helping each other. I play everyday sometimes 2x a day. Would like an active friendly fellowship

DeletedUser8272

i just started, Looking for fellowship i no how to play. am on couple times a day