• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"We don't need no stinkin' KPs"

satchmo33

In the Constructs feature, the "Magical Wonder" (or whatever it's called) (the one you get after you collect 100 vision vapors) dispenses an unreasonable number of KPs. It's nearly ALWAYS KPs. I'd love it if it gave more relevant stuff - like boosts, diamonds, worthwhile buildings, etc. At the end of the last event, it gave Fuel Crystals. Now THAT's being relevant! Please change it up to include stuff we really want!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Every other vision vapor mystery chest always has 500 diamonds as one of the prizes. And there are AW KPs and regular KP and Time instants and buildings, most of which are crap, but a few are good if you win them. But good stuff is there, you are just having horrible luck with the percentages.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And I'd disagree that KP is useless. For me, it's one of the better prizes from the VV chest.

Well, there is a stretch in almost guest race chapter where you can easily get tech-locked and getting a ton of KP when your bar is already full and nowhere to put it, would not be a fun thing. And some players don't do much with the AWs, so that is not always a place to dump the KP either.

michmarc

Agreed -- I'm tech-locked more often than I'm not in almost every guest. Additionally, I usually take a production break at the start of each chapter to rearrange and rebuild before working on research. But that lets me invest in Wonders. In my opinion, if you're finding KP useless, it means you should be doing more with AW.

[Sure, If you're a top-50 player who has built and maxed out all of your AW, then yes, I can understand that KP is useless to you.]

Evening Star Selene

I think this is why they give us a percentage of different prizes we could get. Some people need KP, and others don't, sometimes I need KP, and at other times, I would rather have something else. They really cannot predict what one player out of thousands will want, so they give us chances of the more popular items; it is probably one of the few realistic ways to keep folks fairly happy...

And I am not trying to discredit what you were saying! Sometimes, that is my attitude when I receive the KP, but other times, I know that I'm thrilled to get it...