• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We Need Better Rewards

Ariel Greensleeves

How often are you using diamonds?? :eek:

Personally, I think the rewards in Spire are great, Tournament is fine, and events are fine. It's really only the FA where the input feels vastly out of sync with the rewards to me.
Probably 2-3x for each 4 encounter level. Plus the huge amount of resources to bribe. I can only fight up to the first boss and then its all bribing. I usually quit at the second boss. I do manage somehow to keep a positive balance of diamonds and have only bought at deep discount twice. Yeah, I'm probably doing it wrong. But even with a new emphasis on fighting, I can't hack those two wave fights, much less 3 waves.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Probably 2-3x for each 4 encounter level. Plus the huge amount of resources to bribe. I can only fight up to the first boss and then its all bribing. I usually quit at the second boss. I do manage somehow to keep a positive balance of diamonds and have only bought at deep discount twice. Yeah, I'm probably doing it wrong. But even with a new emphasis on fighting, I can't hack those two wave fights, much less 3 waves.
Oh, ouch! I cater the entire Spire, but I have a rule that I never, never spend diamonds unless it's a guaranteed win (i.e., I know exactly what each remaining spirit wants and there's no guessing involved), and even then I try to limit it to 2nd and 3rd floor bosses or the occasional 3rd floor gate guard. If I'm not on one of those, I'll usually just close it out and retry. Of course, since I'm set up to cater, I have extra goods and so am balanced to be able to try an encounter multiple times without it wrecking my goods levels. Have you tried using something like the Spire Wizard tool?

I mean, regardless, I certainly wouldn't be averse to more diamonds being available in the Spire. ;)