• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We will help your city grow! Apply today!

Nectar of the Gods

Are you looking for an active fellowship? Would you like to be with a group of people who work together as a team? Would you like good trade partners? Do you want to be with people who actually communicate with one another?

Sovereigns United is a top 100 fellowship. We play tourney, fellowship adventures, Spire of Eternity, and we support each other in our efforts to grow our cities. We care about one another and are always willing to help each other out. If you are looking for a good, active fellowship, please apply by sending me a message in game. I promise I will reply.

We are looking in particular for a player with Marble/Steel, Crystal, Gems boosts. I will consider any boosts, however.

Two days ago Beta received the next Fellowship Adventure. It won't be long before it makes it to live worlds. If you are down a Gingerbread Artifact, this is a good time to pick one up. But you must have joined before the FA starts to be able to participate. Don't dawdle. Apply!