• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Weather Witching Thread (or Whichever Witching Warranted)

• Thread starter DeletedUser20951
  • Start date

DeletedUser20951

I thought it was a surgical diagram for a mushroom alien
I tried, man, I really did... for like an hour, most of which was comprised of screwing up from a lack of knowledge of how the simple functions in Paint work. XD The undo button is a Godsend.

I got to thinking about the entrance problem more, too, and much of the blame would fall on whatever fool(s) designed the interior layout. They placed barricades, of a sort (shelves, vending stuff, etc.) to force this mess of opposing, overlapping routes, as well as making the parting doors only activate from one side. I see a lot of dumb- Oh Gods, YOU SHOULD SEE THE ATROCITY THEY CREATED CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN. There's one main street that runs out to the lake from the city center, with a ton of small roads branching into it, so it's fairly high traveled, right? Some dum dums decided, no doubt with a huge amount of funding from the city, to put up a partial dedicated bike lane along this street last year, but they did so in the stupidest way possible. Most of it already has regular sidewalks, mind you, and there isn't any significant interest in biking in the area, but they not only erased the off-street parking on one side (bet the residences love that, and there's many of 'em there, but it's also about the roughest part of town, so no biggy to the arsehats on the city council), but also got rid of the second car lane that had opened up several congested blocks heading into downtown, ALL FOR A RARELY USED AND UNNECESSARY BIKE LANE. To add injury to insult, these concrete pillars like those placed in front of stores to keep people from hitting the buildings with their vehicles when they park, that frick with your vision as you are driving beside them, were installed on the outside of the bike lane. It is a twisty road, and the parking barriers are scratched to the Hells and back with scrapes from collisions. They were tore down earlier in the year for a couple months before being replaced again, and I gotta get back to being involved more with the local government because THIS SHOULD NOT BE.

DeletedUser20951

You know that feeling of sublime exultation achieved by managing to carefully shake out potted meat from its canned prison with its perfectly spherical integrity intact in its entirety? Yeah, I just ruinously failed in reaching that exquisite pinnacle of triumph while employing my glorious cooking skills without peer to craft a serving of Potted Sludge Ramen, and I had to suffer the indignity of scraping most of the slurry from its unjust metal stockade with the almighty cuisine-creation tool, the Spoon. Ah well, at least I'm remembering to eat what can technically be described as something. *pats self on back*

DeletedUser20951

I just want to whine about how tired I am. I am, without any uncertainly, pathetically pity-garnering of the utmost levels of tired. FEEL SORRY FOR ME, I DEMAND IT*.

*this extreme, survivable-you-sniveling-fool, fatigue being experienced is a direct result of non-responsible-adultness and highly preventable, and not to be sympathized with in any way, shape, or form