• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Weekly Gold Spire and 12 +Chest Starship Defiant recruiting for immediate placement

tpabird

Starship Defiant (US2 Win) is currently seeking members to join our 10+ chest and gold spire fellowship. Our awesome, friendly, supportive, team is committed to contributing to going above and beyond in the tourney and spire. We complete spire gold weekly for last 6 months. Applicants should reach the second boss or beyond in the Spire and contribute a fair share in tourney. Marble boost preferred, all considered. Contact AM Tpabird in-game.
1614975929159.png

1614976493997.png

BQwer

I wish my FS had a Star Trek theme, I Love Chewbacca and Dark Vader!
no star wars is darth vader and chewbacca star trek is captain kirk and beam me up scotty. (for the record there both amzing and worth wtaching the original star trek is on netflix)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
no star wars is darth vader and chewbacca star trek is captain kirk and beam me up scotty. (for the record there both amzing and worth wtaching the original star trek is on netflix)
Oh sorry, my mistake. Which one fights Gandalf on the death star? That's Harry Potter, right?

Gath Of Baal

Oh sorry, my mistake. Which one fights Gandalf on the death star? That's Harry Potter, right?

I think that's Twilight Movies you are talking about with Gandalf and the Death Star. The one I think they are talking about is werewolves and vampires on Battlestar Voyager, they also have a little robot guy named Twiki, which is CPT Jean Luc Kirk and That Klingon Yoda's little friend

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
That makes more sense, Yoda is that little yellow lightning rabbit, right? The one that's always sneezing? Like "peeek achooo!"

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

Now I'm confused, isn't a wookie that dog who drives around smoking weed in a van solving mysteries?
You mean Snoopy?

I just googled it and the Wookie's name is Worf and he is the Captain of the Starship Troopers, which crash landed on the planet Dagobah and the survivors built a Thunderdome to protect themselves from the Xenomorphs