• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Weekly Tourney - Where have all the MMs gone?

I have done 3 rounds to province 17 and can see what I will get in round 4. ZERO MMs. Why have they been removed? Or is it just I'm special? They need to be brought back. We do NOT need a bunch of relics, especially since we often already have 10, so we end up getting ZERO. This is another dilution of hard work. It is hard to be excited about playing when most recent changes in tourney have clearly been against the advanced/experienced players.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
How many times/ways are you planning to flog this issue? You have been directed to the Gems tournament calculator, and several of us have pointed out there are a total of 6 MMs in between round 5 and round 6 if you solve at least 9 provinces. There may be more in end of tournament rewards, depending on your fellowship.