• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Weirdest Quest I have had got

DeletedUser3871

Just look at the pictures and see what doesn't add up. Hint Neighbourly bonus.

Edit. I forgot to mention the previous quest was to build 2 culture buildings:rolleyes:o_O:D

Attachments

• Quest request.jpg
    Quest request.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Culture Bonus.jpg
    Culture Bonus.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 128

DeletedUser3871

I remember that one, you have to reduce your culture bonus down to 150% to complete it.
:DThat is not gonna happen by choice. So I declined it.

It was more to do with the wording in the quest. "..it is better to reach this with help from neighbors because otherwise we have to many cultural buildings". As the other pic shows I did get to that level with neighbourly help bonus and not for having to many cultural buildings. o_O

DeletedUser4070

I have that quest too and I don't understand HOW to reduce culture???

DeletedUser3297

The game is set up for you to reach 125% culture on your own. After that, you are supposed to get higher cultural bonuses from neighborly help. If you have more than 125% culture before any help is given, you may have too much culture and could benefit more by deleting some of it and replacing it with either residences or workshops so you can actually produce more than you are now. All your culture bonus does is increase coin/supply production. But if you keep your culture at a minimum and replace what you can with workshops, you will produce a lot more supplies than you are now. To make up the coin difference, just ask for main hall help and you will get more coins than you would from a culture bonus.

DeletedUser3871

The game is set up for you to reach 125% culture on your own. After that, you are supposed to get higher cultural bonuses from neighborly help. If you have more than 125% culture before any help is given, you may have too much culture and could benefit more by deleting some of it and replacing it with either residences or workshops so you can actually produce more than you are now. All your culture bonus does is increase coin/supply production. But if you keep your culture at a minimum and replace what you can with workshops, you will produce a lot more supplies than you are now. To make up the coin difference, just ask for main hall help and you will get more coins than you would from a culture bonus.

If you look at the picture and do the maths, you can plainly see it was due to neighborly help I achieved this. If you had taken away that, my total would have been lower than the available culture. Then it would of said under "Needed for next level" I only had it so high because of neighborly help, that is why I thought the quest was weird

DeletedUser4060

If you look at the picture and do the maths, you can plainly see it was due to neighborly help I achieved this. If you had taken away that, my total would have been lower than the available culture. Then it would of said under "Needed for next level" I only had it so high because of neighborly help, that is why I thought the quest was weird

thanks for the music link. I was getting kind of sick of the Elvenar track!