• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Welcome to Astram

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Welcome new moderator. I'll send you a sweet tooth as soon as I find one so Helya doesn't get to hog all the cookies she receives.

Foound one! (that was easy!)

1656033718989.png

AJ

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome Astram, glad to have you helping in the forums!! Helya can use the help I am sure.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Welcome, @Astram! I hope you knew what you were letting yourself in for...the weirdness is kind of nonstop around here, as you've seen already. ;)

OIM20

Welcome, @Astram!

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I bring platters of virtual sweets! *places platters of brownies, chocolate, no-sugar-added applesauce-sweetened brownies, veggies, and fruits* And I've even got >ngh!< *thiiiiip* [OW! That cord hurt!] *plugs in fountain* a fondue fountain! Taa-daa!

OIM20

:D @Dreamyn2 - I know! We get so used to it being there, it's like, "Wait, I'm logged in, aren't I?" because that's the only time it seems to be absent. Then we remember this particular subforum doesn't have like buttons. ;)