• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Welcome to Excelsior Minor!

DeletedUser18243

“Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ”
― Coco Chanel

If you are in a dying fellowship, stop beating that wall! Excelsior Minor is the place for you! We have grown from 5 members to 16 in a relatively short amount of time by absorbing players from dying fellowships and accepting solo players into our fold. We are comprised of a great group that empties the trader, invests in fellows' Ancient Wonders, and works hard to kill the tourneys each week. We are currently pulling 5-6 chests but are working toward 10. If you enjoy the thrill of overcoming challenges, come join our group and grow with us! Any player can join an established group that already pulls 10 chests...but if you want to be more than a number on a roster, consider joining Excelsior Minor. In our fellowship, everyone matters and so does their input...

A little history about this fellowship...
With nine active members, we were six carpenters short of completing all three FA maps during the last adventure quest.

We are an extension of Excelsior, which started with only four like-minded players and has grown to rank 25 overall and #1 in the last Fellowship Adventure.

Many of our players are extremely experienced with cities in other fellowships/worlds with 200K+ experience points and over.

The only thing we are missing is YOU!
Excelsior Minor
welcomes those who wish to be part of a TEAM.
Apply Today!
Contact
GabbyGibson1980, Starkiller99, or Janos Audron for more information.

See You Soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7527

i am talking to our group and trying to tell them that this would be a good move for us i hope they decide to make this move

Risen Malchiah

As a member of Excelsior and Excelsior Minor, I am pleased to see our little group expand so much that we can't fit everyone in 1 fellowship any more. :)

I joined Excelsior when they had 16 members and we steadily attracted some excellent active players, including many fellow forum warriors. With nearly everyone involved, the tournament load is spread out nicely, so getting 10-chests is a breeze. I have no doubt that we can eventually do the same with Excelsior Minor.

It doesn't matter how big or small your city is as long as you have the desire to participate regularly as you grow.

And if you're a seasoned player who is tired of an inactive fellowship, we welcome you as well. Even bring your experience and help lead with us. If our current size is a turn-off for you, reach out to us anyway and we can discuss your options. As we grow, I'll keep in touch with you and report our progress. :)

DeletedUser7527

this fellowship rocks dont miss your chance to get into this great fellowship before all the slots fill up

Risen Malchiah

Progress report. Excelsior Minor achieved 6 chests with only 11 players during this latest planks tournament. I have no doubt that given enough players, we could be pulling 8-10 chests regularly.

If you are in a fellowship that struggles to do 4-5 chests, come on over. We'd love to have you.

If you feel like you're one of the only players in your fellowship that does the tournaments, come on over. You deserve a fellowship where everyone participates. It makes the game so much more enjoyable. :)

DeletedUser18243

You are too quick for me, Risen! I was just coming to make the same report. ;) This fellowship is going places! Come be part of the journey!

DeletedUser17642

I've actually been debating whether I want to leave mine or not. It is active and family like but there's part of me that wants to do more. Learn more, especially with wonders and other events.

DeletedUser18243

Update: With the strong guidance of Janos Audron, this fellowship pulled #53 in the January Fellowship Adventure. Just think what we could do with five or more additional players who play equally hard...

DeletedUser18243

LOL. Do you mean the "bump"? I was just moving our post to the top of the list so it didn't get missed in all the new messages in this thread. ;) We are a great fellowship to join! Too bad you are working to turn yours around...you could come join us! That's the crux isn't it? There are so many fellowships that are trying to salvage what they have...if more would consider mergers those big boys at the top would always have some real competition. ;) Good luck to you as well.

DeletedUser20396

Yeah, I meant the bump. LOL We have a good chance at fixing our FS. We have 10 active members, and are going to be weading out the others soon. I truly wish I could be in more than one FS. I'm going to go put that idea in the "Ideas and suggestions" forum. I like your avatar and sig, BTW. :)