• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Welcome to the Battle Help Forum

DeletedUser3297

I have given up long ago on battling period. At the start of the game winning battles was easy. It quickly became impossible, as the squads were always out numbered. It puts a big ugly dent in the game.

It all comes down to scouting. Stay within your province count and you can battle with ease, even if you are in a higher level chapter.

Battling is not so much of an issue, even if you are clueless about it. It is possible to outnumber the enemy and win very easily on autofight ;)

DeletedUser9511

thank you for adding this, I do not need help fighting, have done that plenty of times, thank you very much.
i would just like to bring the following to the attention of someone here at INNO GAMES:
Why can INNO GAMES not just modify their new battle system to at least make the battling a little more fair:
perhaps reducing the difficulty a little?
reducing the enormous amounts of goods now required to negotiate? they have gone through the roof since the updates.
adjust the rebalancing? some of us feel that now it's worse than before the rebalancing ow appears to be even more unbalanced.
Elven players feel they have been sent up the creek without a paddle and are finding it increasingly difficult when faced with Human race enemies that far outweigh their own forces. you seem to have gone from one extreme to the next on this one.
All battles should be winnable to a certain point not have the odds stacked in the enemies favour 4:1 in the tournaments at least give new and old players a chance at fighting.
now with the new changes to the auto battle system its actually more like an auto slaughter system i know that i now loose around 80% of my forces regardless of the set up or types i use where as before it would be around 25% losses with the same forces.
why have the different special effects been "tweaked" so much on some of our units and only half as much or actually increased on the enemy forces?
why are we fighting units that are miles ahead of our own on the research tree in the tournaments let alone in the provinces i get your explanation about is being way too advanced and all but is it necessary to have the same units in the tournaments?
Players are jumping the sinking ship and new ones see what they are in for and head for the hills
im sure that INNO GAMES had not intended to have this effect on players old or new but it would seem that this has been done in the process and more will leave unless you address some of these issues instead of burying your heads in the sand and ignoring your customers and putting it into the too hard basket or warning and/or banning members for speaking out is not the way either we are not being nasty or vindictive we are merely trying to have our voices heard on some of the issues and let you all know how some or most of us are feeling and that we do have a voice and what is the point in having a forum and discussion if your told what you can and cant discuss here?
Kind regards
Mage IW PHOENIX POWER, ARENDYLL

Reply:
Many players are experiencing overwhelming odds in battle and it’s likely you did this to yourself. With every single province you scout, enemies get tougher and more populated in regard to numbers. With every Battle tier you open up, enemies get tougher again. This is why it is VITAL that you scout a province and complete it, scout another province and complete it and stay within the Battle Tier! If you have scouted as far out as possible and opened multiple battle tiers, sorry but you’re completely out of luck! You’ll have to catch up on a ton of research to beat even the closest enemies to your city!

DeletedUser8173

thank you for adding this, I do not need help fighting, have done that plenty of times, thank you very much.
i would just like to bring the following to the attention of someone here at INNO GAMES:
Why can INNO GAMES not just modify their new battle system to at least make the battling a little more fair:
perhaps reducing the difficulty a little?
reducing the enormous amounts of goods now required to negotiate? they have gone through the roof since the updates.
adjust the rebalancing? some of us feel that now it's worse than before the rebalancing ow appears to be even more unbalanced.
Elven players feel they have been sent up the creek without a paddle and are finding it increasingly difficult when faced with Human race enemies that far outweigh their own forces. you seem to have gone from one extreme to the next on this one.
All battles should be winnable to a certain point not have the odds stacked in the enemies favour 4:1 in the tournaments at least give new and old players a chance at fighting.
now with the new changes to the auto battle system its actually more like an auto slaughter system i know that i now loose around 80% of my forces regardless of the set up or types i use where as before it would be around 25% losses with the same forces.
why have the different special effects been "tweaked" so much on some of our units and only half as much or actually increased on the enemy forces?
why are we fighting units that are miles ahead of our own on the research tree in the tournaments let alone in the provinces i get your explanation about is being way too advanced and all but is it necessary to have the same units in the tournaments?
Players are jumping the sinking ship and new ones see what they are in for and head for the hills
im sure that INNO GAMES had not intended to have this effect on players old or new but it would seem that this has been done in the process and more will leave unless you address some of these issues instead of burying your heads in the sand and ignoring your customers and putting it into the too hard basket or warning and/or banning members for speaking out is not the way either we are not being nasty or vindictive we are merely trying to have our voices heard on some of the issues and let you all know how some or most of us are feeling and that we do have a voice and what is the point in having a forum and discussion if your told what you can and cant discuss here?
Kind regards
Mage IW PHOENIX POWER, ARENDYLL
Wow! This is truth to perfection. I have totally destroyed my troops and resources. I just vented to support about the very same thing.

DeletedUser10773

Dear Humans and Elves (and others),

We have had multiple requests for a forum area to discuss battles so today we have added one for you.

This sections is for Help and Guides on Battle from other players and we hope this makes the information easier to find for everyone!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Yes thank you I am very new to the game and really like it but have been looking at how to increase my squad size. I only have 1 on one of my players that seems to have to be used a lot and still hasn't been unlocked the tenant. Could you help me out with this?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Yes thank you I am very new to the game and really like it but have been looking at how to increase my squad size. I only have 1 on one of my players that seems to have to be used a lot and still hasn't been unlocked the tenant. Could you help me out with this?

Your squad size is increased by your technology research. There are some tables in my guide to help explain how the increase works.

DeletedUser9307

The only battles I have left are all labeled as "hard" and it won't let me open them. Frankly I'm getting a little bored as I enjoyed fighting the most, picking the right armies, etc. I have upgraded my armories as much as the current chapter allows. For instance, my archers are around 1800. I can't open any more provinces until I open more battles. What does it take to open a "hard" province encounter? Or am I at the end? I did finish masquerade quest line but might have missed a previous one. I'm currently in the scorcerer chapter. What do I need to do to open up the "hard" levels of fighting? Frankly, I'm getting bored with just visits and supplies. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9307

The only battles I have left are all labeled as "hard" and it won't let me open them. Frankly I'm getting a little bored as I enjoyed fighting the most, picking the right armies, etc. I have upgraded my armories as much as the current chapter allows. For instance, my archers are around 1800. I can't open any more provinces until I open more battles. What does it take to open a "hard" province encounter? Or am I at the end? I did finish masquerade quest line but might have missed a previous one. I'm currently in the scorcerer chapter. What do I need to do to open up the "hard" levels of fighting? Frankly, I'm getting bored with just visits and supplies. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Result: Well, I got my wish. Someone opened it up for me. I got slaughtered. meaning all of my armies died and I killed ZERO of the enemy. not one. to me that seems like a bad business model, folks. do you have a cheat sheet for this level - on how to win? Geez ....

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You will have to wait until you have researched a few more squad size upgrades in the tec tree before you will be able to win fights in the provinces again (it might only take one squad size upgrade to get them back to medium) . You would be best not to scout any more provinces until they are saying they are medium again, because the amount of troops won't go down in a province you already scouted. You might be able to negotiate the one you already scouted, but don't do that with too many provinces or you won't be able to catch up for even longer.

DeletedUser11608

I am unable to make my warriors fight. I have to sit there and watch the opponent fight while I just sit there.
why can't I move my fighter?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I am unable to make my warriors fight. I have to sit there and watch the opponent fight while I just sit there.
Doesn't look like you're new enough to need help with the mechanics of how to fight. I'd first try all the *clearing cache, reloading game* stuff and if it still malfunctioned, I'd submit a support ticket.

Mykan

Oh Wise One

Are you playing on the app or on the browser? I only use the app for visits but I know it could only auto-fight and I am unsure if they have updated it yet, so it could be the issue.

DeletedUser24112

We have had multiple requests for a forum area to discuss battles so today we have added one for you.

This sections is for Help and Guides on Battle from other players and we hope this makes the information easier to find for everyone!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Here is my tip. Review the oppositions stats. Then, choose troops that are best to use against, as it says. Press auto-battle for a scary cartoon. I notice I am having wins with somewhat lower stats too and clearing the map spots marked hard.

DeletedUser24264

I usually do not need help in battle but today I need really some help, since this kind of formation I have never seen. I know in the SoE the bosses/ guards are harder to fight but normally the first and second wave are pretty similar; however, today it was not. See picture below.

I really would like to know what kind of troops I should have sent in, so that I could have won?

I sent in 2 Heavy Melee Units, 1 Mage, 1 Light Range Unit and 1 Light Melee Unit. I usually would have sent in 2 Light Melee Units but I had not enough time to freaking produce them.

After the first wave, I was only left with my 2 Heavy Melee Units and obviously they did not had a change in the second wave since for them I needed the Light Units, which I have lost in the first wave. I am really :mad::mad::mad::mad: since the SoE has become harder anyways but now introducing in the first stage/level of it such a very different combination of troops for 1. and 2. wave is just really sh****.

In my opinion there is no way to really win this battle, since the 1. wave and 2. wave are so complete different because the key unit from the 1. wave has been replaced with secondary unit (counter unit).

Help in this case will be really appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.29.46.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.29.46.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.30.08.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.30.08.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 148

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@ALLINNA Welcome to the forums! I always manually fight in the Spire, and frequently use unconventional troops as well, so I'm not much help with your question. I do want to tag @Xelenia to move this to a more appropriate location where more folks will see it. You posted in the 'welcome...' sticky thread and I don't think many of the players that can help you will see your post here.

DeletedUser24264

@ALLINNA Welcome to the forums! I always manually fight in the Spire, and frequently use unconventional troops as well, so I'm not much help with your question. I do want to tag @Xelenia to move this to a more appropriate location where more folks will see it. You posted in the 'welcome...' sticky thread and I don't think many of the players that can help you will see your post here.
Thank you for the tip and the help. I will repost it on the link. ☺️

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
When you go to the link, in the top right is a green box that says 'post thread'. Click there and start a new thread and more folks will see it.
Edit: just saw you added a post to 'need help with basics' and that will work as it's a regular thread and it looks like others are seeing it already!

Deleted User - 4684565

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I agree with Ice wolf lower the negotiation cost and supplies especially for low level players like myself it would be beneficial just not to the Elvenar team and inno games but it would definitely be beneficial and help to lower level players and new comers at least give it some thought
Best regards Sir Mackintosh

BrinDarby

Dear Battle Help,
If a player choses his troops 1,2,3,4,5 ..... and they are laid out 4,2,1,3,5......
"if" ... 1,3,5 are of same unit type, why constantly is 5 moving before 3, thus
3 hasn't gotten outta the way, causing a bottleneck ......

Why does this occur ?
BrinD