• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Welcome to the Gates of Ironforge!

DeletedUser19557

Seeking players to join on the ground floor of a new Fellowship Support and help craft our realm! Active, adventurous, traders and gamers of any level need apply.
GatesofIronforge.jpg

DeletedUser25934

im very interested in joining your fellowship. im a team player got experience in these type of games played stormfall for five years was in a top league and very powerful alliuance my rank there was commander.

DeletedUser19557

im very interested in joining your fellowship. im a team player got experience in these type of games played stormfall for five years was in a top league and very powerful alliuance my rank there was commander.

Saemel, I have sent you an invitation! Welcome aboard :) We only have a few players, but we are active! Trades, Tournaments AND even a little bit of the spire. Come on aboard, we'll help ya grow.