• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Welcome to this week's lowered Tournament rewards

DeletedUser627

Opening salvo - we're reduced from 6 Relics and 6 KP for the first to opening provinces, down to 4R and 4KP.

There's this paradoxical message regarding KP. Timon tells us that losing some KP is kind of meh! no big deal...so I can see why they think this loss of 4 shouldn't bother us. Then I remember that they're offering us a Wonder where the Big reward at L15 is 3KP daily - so 3 KP is supposed to be a big deal?

Pretty please - surprise us up :) not down:( It would be great to be able to pop on here to say, "hey, be sure to tell your fellowship members to at least run the first few rounds of the Tournament because we're getting a bit more than we expected this week". Instead of "hey, don't expect the 6/6 we've been getting".

DeletedUser50

I'd be happy with 4+4. After the first province my next six only gave 2+2, at which point I gave up trying.
Do the returns improve for higher levels?

DeletedUser

I didn't pay attention to the reward.
This is my boost week and I was 7hrs late so I was in hurry last night.
:( I'd be happier if I didn't read this

DeletedUser3040

I'm not even sure how the rewards are determined. I was under the impression that if I did three provinces six times throughout the tournament, I would end up gaining 6 shards. I did last week. 3 for the third round, and three more during the sixth. But I've gained 3 total between two cities during the third round this time. Are they randomly distributed and I just got lucky last tournament? I'm fine with clearing a few more provinces each time. But there's no point in me going for a top score or anything. I did what I could last week and ended up at around rank 40.

DeletedUser627

I'm not even sure how the rewards are determined. I was under the impression that if I did three provinces six times throughout the tournament, I would end up gaining 6 shards. I did last week. 3 for the third round, and three more during the sixth. But I've gained 3 total between two cities during the third round this time. Are they randomly distributed and I just got lucky last tournament? I'm fine with clearing a few more provinces each time. But there's no point in me going for a top score or anything. I did what I could last week and ended up at around rank 40.

The Shard distribution seems random. Last week I received 3 = after doing 15 provinces through Level 5

WolfSinger

This is what I have noted for the tourney rewards through the first 5 provinces each level. (last few times I've only received 4 kp/4 relics on the first province at the first level - so not sure when that actually changed)

Province / Round 1 \\ Round 2 \\ Round 3 \\ Round 4 // Round 5 \\ Round 6
1 4 KP / 4 Relics \\ 6 KP / 6 Relics \\ 1 Rune \\ 1 Rune // 6 Relics \\ 1 Rune
2 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 6 KP / 6 Relics \\ 4 KP / 4 Relics \\ 1 Rune // 6 Relics \\ 1 Rune
3 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 4 KP / 4 Relics \\ 1 Rune // 6 Relics \\ 1 Rune
4 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 4 KP / 4 Relics \\ 6 KP / 6 Relics // 6 Relics \\ 1 Rune
5 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 2 KP / 2 Relics \\ 4 KP / 4 Relics \\ 6 KP / 6 Relics // 6 Relics \\ 1 Rune