• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Well now I exist

DeletedUser23179

I'm Whispers ( officially go by Nightwhisper but shortened to Whispers when I can!) and you can call me Whisp, Whispers, Whisper, Whispy, I really don't care. I joined the game yesterday, and I've had some experience with these real-time strategy games (I play AD2460 as well, you should check it out). I'm constantly looking for more resources in games, and knowledge out of them.
Nice to meet you all, and happy.. building? What's the term of good luck here?

DeletedUser19483

Ello NightWhisper I'm Normal........NormalMoon that is. *creepy smile* since your new to the block Whisp I'll pass out some......friendly advice. *calm and friendly smile* We're a great community of cheerful, smart, and friendly people who will be quick to help you out. SO Whispers don't keep your concerns and ideas stuck in that wonderful head of yours. I hope you'll enjoy playing this fun game Whisper and I do hope you'll show your face here in the forum every once and awhile good Whispy. The last piece of advice I hand you brave player is this..........NORMALMOON IS CRAZY, INSANE, LOCO *Hand from shadows grab and drag away person* sorry about that little rascal got out *creepy smile* see yah around pal.......see yah around....