• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Well, someone has to be first ...

Jixel

Hi :)
So, once fellowships go live (in the next few hours), I'd like to join one !

My main interest is fair trading of goods, and lots of it :)

My boosted goods are planks, silk, (and gems once I research that far), so I want to trade those for marble/steel, crystal/scrolls, and magic dust/elixir - there are very few traders in my area (maybe one or two pages of trades each day), and no-one seems to have steel or much tier 2 goods. It'd be awesome to be able to sell off all my non-boosted manufactories and rely on trading for the goods that I need.

DeletedUser511

Great another one that will be spamming their fellowship in every hello thread.

DeletedUser913

Great another one that will be spamming their fellowship in every hello thread.
No, I'm not going to be 'spamming' my fellowship in "every hello thread".

You might want to educate yourself as to the definition of the word 'spamming'. It isn't spamming to post a one-time-only question to someone to ask them if they are still seeking a fellowship.

Is it your role in this forum to troll threads with needless and unwanted comments criticisng new members for their posts?