• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Westlands Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser8919
  • Start date

DeletedUser8919

Hey there!

I just took over as Archmage in this fellowship. We are a relaxed bunch, but really need some active players, at least twice a week. I do want you to at least have a trader, or be close to having one. We help each other with AW rotation in addition to fair trades and events aid. Please contact Pellanor. Hope to hear from you soon!

DeletedUser5009

Hey there!

I just took over as Archmage in this fellowship. We are a relaxed bunch, but really need some active players, at least twice a week. I do want you to at least have a trader, or be close to having one. We help each other with AW rotation in addition to fair trades and events aid. Please contact Pellanor. Hope to hear from you soon!
I need a new fellowship with more active trading. What trading boosts are your strength?

DeletedUser8919

I need a new fellowship with more active trading. What trading boosts are your strength?
Most of our group has planks or steel as T1, silk or scrolls as T2 and gems or dust as T3...we really would like to have more marble, crystal or elixir boosted members if possible, but it's not a requirement. Several of our members post both large and small trades daily so we can support our neighbors needs as well as our smaller members requirements.