• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What about the banshee why is she still showing she needs

DeletedUser2163

I finish the quest to gain the danshee and yet she is till showing that she needs something but its not telling me what?: Am I the only one with this problem and what is the next phase to her is there another spot about to open and or is it a mistake:

DeletedUser2163

I see I am not the only on did you know we got new creaters coming next month and maybe she is not all we have to complete as a whole I am just saying maybe we got more in there and instead of moving it they are just leaving it for the next phase of the new games coming: Not sure but thats all I have to offer:

DeletedUser6037

i can live with that, i am just a little ocd and the red exclamation point distracts me :) thanks Hetima!

DeletedUser2163

Don't feel bad it freaks me out too: Just waiting on them to add whatever they are going to add: Your welcome Imrocann:

DeletedUser4818

Chances are it will keep showing up until the next update, since it is not mandatory yet.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-22.5957/

If it still shows up after the next update, I would come back to the forum and check if others are still having that issue.

A joke on the subject I heard: the bosses were rushing the developers (devs), then at the last minute, one told the devs to put in an indicator (!). The sleepy devs started to place in the code but did not complete before another boss ordered the release. The old saying comes to mind about too many cooks.

DeletedUser6037

it took over a week, but mine is finally gone!!!