• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What am I missing here

RogueWar

Now At chapter XIII Amuni
My Boost is Silk to make Royal Velvet
Have researched all the Manufacturer upgrades and the royal velvet production boost.
HAVE not finished the advanced trader 2 yet.

SO WHERE do I make the Royal Velvet that's boosted. Do I have to build Silk Manufacturer from the ground up or was/is there supposed to be a special building like the Growing Planks Manufacturer from last chapter.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You got your planks factory to make your boosted Tree Gum by building a planks factory and upgrading to lvl 24. Same thing works for your boosted Royal Velvet that come from a silk factory. Build and upgrade a silk factory to lvl 24 and it will start making royal velvet. The planks factories changed names to 'Growing Planks' somewhere in Ch9 woodelves or below; silk factories are still called 'Fairy Silk' and I *think* that's from Ch7 fairies. The factory names aren't connected to the type of goods the factory can produce; the type of goods it can produce depends on its level.

defiantoneks

what sami said.
to expand, as demonstrated in the inventory tab (sorry I dont have the final ascended yet).
marble manufactory makes marble, moonstone, and minerals.
steel makes steel, platinum, and ingots.
and so forth.
your Standard boost + 1 position is your Sentient Boost. and Ascended is +2.

Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 3.38.46 PM.png

StarLoad

ok I have to say it the names for the Ascended good are totally wrong. What you are missing is the corrected names.

it should be as follows:

Ozing sludge
Magnesium
Magic Buds

Chlorofluorocarbons
SexWax (and yes its a real thing)
Powdered Silkworm

Surreal Shampoo
Magical Shrooms
Essential Molybdenum

Last edited:

Flashfyre

@RogueWar Short answer: You need to build a Silk factory and level it to Lvl 24 in order to make Royal Velvet. There is no special building for Sentient goods production.