• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are my options for spending keys now?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I mostly ignored the event, and don't know what's left that's worth spending keys on is there an analysis anywhere of what's still coming and their relative values?

Henroo

Oh Wise One

Zoof

The event as of this writing is on day 22 according to this document. From there, there's not a whole lot left. At least, not to me. Your situation may be different.

If you're thoroughly unenthused with the prizes as-is or will-be, you can use the "Re-roll" feature to generate a random (as chosen from the pool of all available prizes of this event) daily prize in an attempt to get something that more closely matches what you want. All you have to do to use it is gain 5 points. Those points are not subtracted from your total; you simply have to have gained the number of points indicated. The required points reset upon each use of the reroll feature, or when a new daily prize is generated after the indicated timer has run out.

Or you can spend some amount of diamonds if you choose not to or cannot gain those points at that time.

EDIT: While the remaining prizes aren't that great, you could wait until you reach a prize that is closer to what you want than not, then try rerolling then. At least if you get that prize before you're able to reroll, it's not a total loss.