• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are the Genie Prizes

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Here's what I have with the type of reward listed first followed by the %probability of having it appear:
5%CoinRain 25%
5%SupplyInstant 25%
10%CoinRain 10%
5hrTimeBoost 20%
5KP 12%
50Diamonds 5%
100Diamonds 2%
200Diamonds 1%
Edit:
Ninja'd by @MinMax Gamer !
And his info is probably way more up to date than mine. Mine comes from when the Spire was first released and I haven't bothered updating it since then. I'm guessing the mana/seeds/PP's replace the coin rains/supply instants in the higher chapters.

DeletedUser22644

Thanks to the both of you for what I was looking for.

Al

Yogi Dave

I found in in this forum or the beta one, but don't remember where. They said it's from the Czech forum.

Genie.png

Yogi Dave

There must have been some changes to this since I get 46000 mana from my ch 15 genie, but this charts shows mana not being an option after ch 10. Of course, since it doesn't have ch 15, maybe it is accurate. Maybe, it was changed so there is a 25% chance of mana and seeds instead of a 50% of only one of them.

Deleted User - 1178646

There must have been some changes to this since I get 46000 mana from my ch 15 genie, but this charts shows mana not being an option after ch 10. Of course, since it doesn't have ch 15, maybe it is accurate. Maybe, it was changed so there is a 25% chance of mana and seeds instead of a 50% of only one of them.

That would not suprise me since to many seeds was oner of the complaints.

Deleted User - 3932582

That table from the Czech forum is definitely not accurate nowadays. Here are stats for chapter 14 (only mana and seeds amounts differ):

200 diamonds - 1%
100 diamonds - 2%
50 diamonds - 5%
PP 5% - 10%
5KP - 12%
5h timeboost - 20%
41000 mana - 25%
3500 seeds - 25%

Yogi Dave

That table from the Czech forum is definitely not accurate nowadays. Here are stats for chapter 14 (only mana and seeds amounts differ):
The seeds are the same as the graphic, just only 1 probability listed. 2nd is mana instead. Perhaps, that is the only type change in earlier chapters. It has always seemed strange to me when they have several of the same item listed with the same probabilities. (Wishing well had the same type thing.) Perhaps, they did that to make it easier to adjust down the road, which they apparently have done. Anyway, it seems like the graphic does have value since it shows the earlier chapters. (and it's pretty ;) )

Deleted User - 3932582

Anyway, it seems like the graphic does have value since it shows the earlier chapters. (and it's pretty ;) )
It sure is pretty. It is also incorrect for anything chapter 11 and above ;)

Last edited by a moderator: