• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are the names of the floor bosses in the spire?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Darielle Is this the cheapskate at the end of High Halls? Have they named them without our unofficial contest? :eek:

The Helya Bingo Card was on the todo list, but I got busy and then distracted making experimental gourmet popcorn.
BF1D0696-CE77-4FBA-8DD2-52BAAAFA7662.jpeg

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle Is this the cheapskate at the end of High Halls? Have they named them without our unofficial contest? :eek:

The Helya Bingo Card was on the todo list, but I got busy and then distracted making experimental popcorn.
View attachment 12308
You may very well be right. But somehow, Frog King doesn't cut it with me. It's still not a name, it's just a title. I wanna contest with names, like Doofendorf, or something. I know, I know ... someone else would have to win the contest, lol.

Raccon

@Darielle Is this the cheapskate at the end of High Halls? Have they named them without our unofficial contest? 
The Helya Bingo Card was on the todo list, but I got busy and then distracted making experimental popcorn.
By far, your earlier suggestion for the froggie gate is the best fitting;
The frog at High Halls is Mr. Disappointment. He's married to the Goddess of Wishes so she took his surname. Did he marry up? Not for me to judge.