• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are the names of the floor bosses in the spire?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I wonder if there'll be a baseball diamond in the corn field while I'm serving my sentence?
You better **HOPE** there is a baseball diamond in that corn field! That means you have fallen into the Field of Dreams franchise. Your survival prospects there are excellent. If you are in a corn field and there is no baseball diamond, you are likely in the Children of the Corn franchise. Your survival prospects there are not nearly as good... ;)

Sprite1313

Adding a Boss naming contest kind of terrifies me TBH
I don't think the other Forums have such a wide range of personalities as we have here though. They are all much calmer
8A2C54FD-1F4F-4032-B858-8A023043506A.jpeg

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don't think the other Forums have such a wide range of personalities as we have here though. They are all much calmer.

That being said, we were asked for contest suggestions, so I'll pass it on, then any fires are someone else's to put out.
What you do here is follow the example of what already works. Many communities have volunteer fire departments. Just leave the fire fighting to us and everything will be just fine. I mean, how different could starting fires and putting them out possibly be, right? We are practically pros. We got this!

Myne

Oh Wise One
What you do here is follow the example of what already works. Many communities have volunteer fire departments. Just leave the fire fighting to us and everything will be just fine. I mean, how different could starting fires and putting them out possibly be, right? We are practically pros. We got this!

you little pyro you

DeletedUser27062

Every time I want to tell one of our new players about the boss levels in the spire, I'm struggling to call them something. I sometimes call the first one "Treant-guy," the second, of course, "Froggie," and the big boss simply, "Big Guy." But I realize how stupid these sound and it's not always clear to new players. So is there a name for these three guys, somewhere in Inno files? If not, shouldn't there be? Should we have a naming contest and pick names? I reference these guys all the time and it's frustrating not to have names for them. (Yes, I know I have no life, lol.)
Yes, they have names. They're *** *******, **** ****, and Mr *** *** ** **** ********. ;)