• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are the strengths and weaknesses of different worlds?

DeletedUser21589

I made two cities: Elven on Elcysandir, and Human on Ceravyn. I just got into Chapter 2 with the Elven city, and I'm halfway though Chapter 1 on the Human city. Despite this, my ranking a lot higher on Ceravyn than it is on Elcysandir. So I'm guessing Elcysandir is much more populated?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of different worlds? Is there a "best" world for a particular playstyle? Thanks!

DeletedUser9601

I don't think anyone's done an analysis of which world is most "active." I think that's really the only metric by which to judge the worlds. Different playstyles, etc. none of that matters. The only thing you want is more people playing, and more active players in general.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Ceravyn is a newer world than Elcysandir, so maybe that's it? Assuming a similar rate between those worlds for 'dead cities' and general chapter progression, folks haven't had as much time to reach higher scores, thus when 'ranking' players against one another, you attain a higher position with a lower score.