• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are you watching?

Alpha Lyrae

I thought it would be fun to have a thread about shows/movies we're watching or want to watch. Recently, I saw a preview for Project Power on Netflix and I can't wait for its release! What are you watching or looking forward to watching?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
We're classic freaks. We watched the original Magnificent 7 with Brynner recently. Give me an old Western any day. Gosh I miss Yul. (I guess you can tell I'm over the hill, lol. Then again, my kids like it. I guess because that's what they were raised on.)

DeletedUser26692

Binging Babylon5
I did that a few years ago, I am more of a DS9 fan myself but it B5 is definitely worth the watch. I love the character development between Londo and G'kar :)

truelinor

Oh, that is so funny! I do too! I tell that tuna, come on now! You're not that hungry! Of all the fish in the ocean, you have to bite one with a hook in it?!

I did start feeling sorry for the tunas. And it is nice to see them get away once in a while. lol

DeletedUser26692

I am making my 13 year old daughter watch all of the X-files with me and it's like pulling teeth,lol.