• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What benefits do Expiring Buildings give after they have expired?

Agvar

I hope I'm not asking a question that's been answered a zillion times already, but I can't find an answer anywhere on this forum or any of the wikis.

I understand that some building expire, but give a small benefit after expiration, can anyone tell me what they are? I'm especially interested in the Military buildings.

If it's not worth keeping them after they expire what should I do with them. I crafted them at the Magic Academy, so can they be sold, and what might I get back for doing so?:(

AtaguS

Once a building has expired, the only benefit they give is whatever amount of culture they had. So, for an unlimited unit upgrade, for example...the strength boost no longer works but the culture points it came with will stay. I leave mine in place until I'm ready to replace it with a fresh one, mostly to reserve the space, then delete the old one and place the new one...as you say they are easily craftable and the culture they give is minimal.