• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What buildings do I need for fighting the Spire

DeletedUser2990

Can you stack a Dwarven Armory, and another dwarven armory that you win on the spire??? And if you have a dwarven @150% armory and a fire phoenix @30% does that mean that you are fighting with 180% more umph.???

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Can you stack a Dwarven Armory, and another dwarven armory that you win on the spire??? And if you have a dwarven @150% armory and a fire phoenix @30% does that mean that you are fighting with 180% more umph.???

Dwarven Armorer increases your troop health, not their attack power. But everything is additive. If your Phoenix is giving you 30% attack bonus and you put out an Enlightened Light Range, then the 30% and 50% add together for an 80% attack boost for your light ranged troops. The attack bonus from the five AWs also stack with the buildings. And the AW that boosts health will stack with the Armorer and UUU.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Buildings indeed stack, but be aware of how they are displayed

A 150% building adds 50% on top of the 100% that unit already has so 2x 150% building is 200% (100 base +50+50) and not 300%.

Risen Malchiah

Also, due to their rarity, I wouldn't go absolutely nuts in stacking them. I use just 1 UUU or 1 Dwarven and can do 50 provinces in a tournament for 5 rounds fairly easily. I do have a fire phoenix and some decently leveled AWs, but my points is that often just 1 or 2 of these will be sufficient to go quite far past where you normally go. Of course, that may change with the upcoming tourney changes and its much higher difficulty.

DeletedUser26692

Also, for those reading this thread for the first time ... Some changes have been made and If you are interested in fighting it would be best to have all three military buildings due to them each having their own training queue now

KarlD

I have 6 armories. I did about 10 upgrades to them recently because I wanted to increase my training time for 5 slots of troops to at least 14 hours so I could use my 14-hour time instants and not waste anything. I'm not sure what to do with my 20-hour instants. I hate to waste 6 hours to train troops, but I also generally don't use them for speeding building upgrades. I'll have to increase my training size by quite a bit to increase my training time to 20 hours.