• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What chat tool do y'all use for fellowship planning conversations?

LutherTheHairy

The chat and mail tool in the game(*) is a bit small and hard to use for extended complex conversations. I would like something that can show more on the screen at once than the in-game tools, and keeps records further back than 100 messages because someone might not be online everyday plus the scrolling is hard to use. Sub threading like Slack has would be a bonus.

What do you all use in your fellowship to communicate on complex topics? Like FA path planning , or discussing how often to Spire or tournament push?

* It is fine for what it is. I would not expect Inno to spend massive resources making an awesome chat tool!)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I do the planning. They follow. LOL. Actually we keep the discussions among the 2 mages an myself. I find if you have too many involved you get too many complications. For that few the in game msg system is fine. In that the three of us plan as needed.

AJ