• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What do I do with all these supplies?

Deejay-Lotion

I have way too many supplies. I use supplies, and I get tons more in a short time. I upgrade my main hall, the extra space is filled in same said short time. Thoughts?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In looking at your city in elvenstats.com it appears you are a new player? If so, don't worry, within a few weeks of steady play you will not have this problem. If, on the other hand, your game name is different from our forum name and thus, I can't look at your city to be specific, here's are some ideas.

1) Simplest thing: cut production. In my city I have 2 workshops. With the spells to boost them and supplies from a few other things, I meet my needs. And that's the key. Know what you need daily and produce it. Producing more just means you have too many supplies.

2) Use more. You can spend supplies on troops, goods, and catering/negotiating/convincing. So doing those while you continue to build troops will help you have plenty of troops when you fight and reduce your supplies. Again, build more troops, spend your supplies in the trader to buy goods, and don't fight the Spire or Tournament or encounters but cater, negotiate, or convince, instead.

In the end you will find your needs constantly changing. Keeping track and predicting those changes -- and preparing for them -- is part of the game. Watch carefully and be quick to adjust and you'll not have many supply problems in the future.

AJ
Runeshard1.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have way too many supplies. I use supplies, and I get tons more in a short time. I upgrade my main hall, the extra space is filled in same said short time. Thoughts?
Some people build troops, which is good, but I preferred to get a Blooming Trader Guild up to a high enough level where I could trade the supplies with the wholesaler without taking too bad a hit. Without the BTG, the wholesaler is incredibly expensive. But then again, if you have no place to put the supplies, better there than nowhere.

Zoof

AW_Runeshard_ch14_1.png
Dump excess into wholesaler and suffer regrets later that day when you suddenly needed those supplies for something?

For realsies, tho. At the early stage, wholesaler is there to make excess supplies go away and maybe to get goods if you really need it. I personally use it to make extras go away so I can keep collecting and abusing the quests that call for supplies.

Nerwa

I'm in ch2 of my 2nd city, and am having a similar overproduction in both coins & supplies. Dumping them in the trader solves that problem & helps build up the stockpile of goods. The surplus won't last long. Once Spire is unlocked & more provinces are available for Tournament & there are more/larger buildings producing things, the "problem" solves itself!