• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What do you craft and why?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Well, Frank, there's a rumor that they are already in the game files starting in Ch17 (that hasn't been released even to beta, so no need to panic...yet...) Just one more reason I'm sitting at the end of Ch15 until I get a better idea of what's coming...

DeletedUser26692

In the end... I guess it is what it is!
Maybe they will change what it takes to create a CC, or possibly rework the spell making process in general.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
My biggest priority is pet food. Unleashed Unit is 2nd. Then light range and mage buildings. I also am using multiple Valarian Valor and Grounds of Orc Strategist. Anytime one of these gets 2 chapters out of date I craft a new one to replace it. This lets me save Royal Restoration for other buildings. Doing all this takes most of my weekly supply of Combining Catalysts. In addition, anytime something pops up which only requires spell fragments and no CCs I will craft it, regardless of if it is timers, knowledge points, supply instant ect...

michmarc

Because with no way to get any artifacts, having the base take up a spot in the academy is a complete waste. (When those useless bases where in the academy, I used to craft them just so they wouldn't show up anymore.)

The Phoenix was around when the last Phoenix event happened because you can get the artifacts and the Bears will return during the next event when you can get Bear artifacts (but will likely leave when the event ends).

Iyapo1

I am in chapter 3. So I only recently got into the spire and obtained enough spell frags to craft.

My boosted relics every time I see them.
Relics needed to make spells if I need them.
The little culture buildings, 1 (2×2) and 1 (2x1) took the place of the best culture building available in my chapter(3x4). Also it seems like each time you buy one the next offering is better.

I play on mobile so the military buildings are not useful and in my chapter the traveling merchants are pretty useless.

In chapter 2 I busted every almost every event building to get the coldfire phoenix egg and food. With scout times of under 20 minutes it was an excellent investment. It took up way to much room so I sold it, and it has not returned. That might have been a mistake! No use crying over used KP.

DeletedUser26692

when did they stop letting fire phoenix be a craft item support says they no longer have it to be crafted ?
The fire Phoenix just came up in my crafting list today and I was able to get it for the first time. I have been crafting all of the buildings so they don't come up in my list again. Since I posted this thread I have crafted all the birds as well as the chess set.

KarlD

I always craft Pet Food and Military Boost buildings (UUU, ELR, MMM) when I see them. I will even use time instants if I need to in order to craft both if they come at the same time. If I don't have those to craft I will craft time instants to make troops with my Brown Bear. Lastly I will craft sup.ply instants for training troops. Once feed my brown bear I train enough troops where I will need to refill my supplies at least 2 or 3 times.

I have a level 5 Magic Academy and craft CC spells almost 24/7. I win enough CC spells in the Spire and craft enough CC spells that I don't run out of them. Portal Profits use a lot of CC spells, but I win enough of those in the Spire and events and my Fire Phoenix that I don't need to craft those. There are other buildings that I feel are well worth crafting, but I have enough of those.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I finish the spire every ween and the Moonstone Library set is, in my opinion, a great addition. I'm in Chapter 15. I have 4 sets out and collect 50k of gum and mana, as well as a bunch of sentient goods. The scrolls have enabled me to remove one of my scrolls mfrs, which freed up pop and space for yet another Moonstone Library. I may have overdone it but I like the result. I now have scrolls and can trade them at a hefty discount for whatever I need.

That's my view and method.

AJ

DeletedUser17763

I noticed the other day while I was in magic Academy crafting section the timer was almost up, so I waited until it flipped, and to my surprise a 3 minute selection loaded in, none of the items were of interest, but if you are willing to track the timer on the craft items it will offer this quick selection (basically enough time to start a build). It doesn’t happen at the end of every timer as I found out by testing, it’s sporadic, but if you log in just before it flips u might get lucky and have a “quick shop” (what I call it) that loads in and have what you are looking for. I don’t have tips for what to craft, but thought my Elvenar homies might not know about this Easter egg of sort.

LordVorKon

I'm all about KP, instants or otherwise. Time instants are my 2nd priority, and beyond that maybe a military boost building or relics if I'm desperate. If I have diamonds to burn (I've acquired one blueprint in 3 years of playing), maybe RR. I don't find much else that's of particular interest.

DeletedUser26692

I noticed the other day while I was in magic Academy crafting section the timer was almost up, so I waited until it flipped, and to my surprise a 3 minute selection loaded in, none of the items were of interest, but if you are willing to track the timer on the craft items it will offer this quick selection (basically enough time to start a build). It doesn’t happen at the end of every timer as I found out by testing, it’s sporadic, but if you log in just before it flips u might get lucky and have a “quick shop” (what I call it) that loads in and have what you are looking for. I don’t have tips for what to craft, but thought my Elvenar homies might not know about this Easter egg of sort.
That's great info! I set a timer to let me know when crafting has completed anyway, so now I'll set it a couple of minutes before hand and watch, I'll let you know if it happens for me, thank you.

Deleted User - 3932582

I am very often in the MA on recipe change, and I have never seen anything like this. Could be user specific, or very recent.

Chriger

I am very often in the MA on recipe change, and I have never seen anything like this. Could be user specific, or very recent.
I've sometimes had the MA window open during the recipe change, and the new recipes appear. Then if I close and reopen the window, the same recipes show up though in a different order.

Almost like the game sorts the recipes differently depending on if the window is open, vs opening the window again later. Though the same recipes in both cases.

Deleted User - 3932582

I've sometimes had the MA window open during the recipe change, and the new recipes appear. Then if I close and reopen the window, the same recipes show up though in a different order.

Almost like the game sorts the recipes differently depending on if the window is open, vs opening the window again later. Though the same recipes in both cases.
That I can certainly confirm. I think this is a reported bug that is still not fixed.

BrinDarby

I'm chapter 3 .... For me ,
1) I craft things that replace a teleport spell,
that way I can tear down something and put it back with no teleport used.
2) I craft smaller time instants , 1 hr and below..... they replace a squad instant
if used to boost your training schedule...
3) any of the 2x2 military aides.
4) I keep a stock of GotOS or ValV.
5) Relics that I have & help Boost goods, or ones that are used for Catalysts.
6) any 1x1 cages, and most 2x1 Unicorns. ( @least keep some in stock of both )
7) any pet food that requires NO catalysts..... ( I don't have any pets yet )

Alpha Lyrae

• Pet food in cities with buildings that require it
  • Expiring military buildings - every. time. I never, ever let one of these pass me by if I can avoid it
  • For most of the buildings: Orc Strategist, mana sawmill, etc. I only craft these when I reach a new chapter and want to replace the ones I have placed in my city
  • I like to craft coin rains and supply instants, especially in my small cities to help with, well, everything. I don't need them as much in my main city, but even there I use them to help with the Spire where I do a lot of negotiating
  • I craft *anything* that requires only spell fragments because I have so many from the Spire
  • Relics - even in my main city where relics aren't a struggle, I still craft relics for my boosted goods and the relics required to create other spells (CCs and whatnot)
  • Time instants - mostly I stick to the smaller ones (15 minutes, 30 minutes). Some of these fall under the things I craft that only require spell fragments. I don't use time instants for buildings very often. Usually, it's at the end when I have time to log on. I may have a few minutes left on a build or scout and I use a small instant so I can do what I need to and get back to RL. I really like those.
  • Portal Profits - I just looked at my inventory and I have fewer than I thought. Typically, I build a portal to level 4 and PP my way through the chapter, so these come in handy.
  • I don't craft a lot of Royal Restorations because they often require things I don't want to let go of, like blueprints. Plus, I get enough from tournaments to suit my needs.
I have a mantra when it comes to the MA:

ABC - Always Be Crafting
Can you tell? hehehehe