• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

what do you do for halloween?

LilWolf De Lioncourt

hi everyone I was just curious what everyone does for Halloween and do some dress up when they go to work? Me? I used to dress up and sit on the porch with this HUGE bowl of Candy and wait for the little ones and not to little ones come up to me:D one year I dressed up real creepy like and not many would come near me*lol*:eek: even when I said in my Creepy voice that I was Harmless they still wanted Nothing to do with me:D I also used to go out with my friends and go to Karaoke Halloween costume contests and do karaoke also. Now that I live in a Apt. Building I miss handing out candy to trick or treaters. now I'm also on a free Karaoke recording Site and I record all kinds of songs and I use my halloween masks and do halloween songs during my videos,and that is always fun. So I was just curious what everyone does on Halloween? It's actually my Favorite time of the Year.:cool::D Would love to hear other's storys.. "LilWolf De Lioncourt"

DeletedUser20396

We used to dress up and go out trick or treating. Then we'd go to a halloween party at my cousin's house. This year i don't think we doing anything. Being in the country, we don't pass candy out.

DeletedUser20951

It's actually my Favorite time of the Year.
SAME. Halloween is my favorite 'holiday'! I still dress up, get my nieces to, as well, even though they at the age where they think they're too old for it (NEVER, I SAY), and then go roam about the city for candy, usually freezing my arse off (I think of cold, bitter, windy nights as "Halloween weather" and always have). I don't like candy, so my nieces end up with huge hauls from splitting mine between them, which is probably the main reason they participate. Just adore the inanity, the costumes and decorations, the spooky atmosphere, and while I don't much need a reason to act like a kid, I do enjoy how accepted it is at this time of year and I encourage other adults behave the same. It's fun, it's lighthearted, and you don't have to spend a bunch of dough to have a great time. Yeah, favorite, hands down.

DeletedUser24469

This year I have an 11 month old, so probably not doing too much. Went to a friends Halloween party last week, that's enough for me. I'm a homebody. LOL

DeletedUser18687

hi everyone I was just curious what everyone does for Halloween and do some dress up when they go to work? Me? I used to dress up and sit on the porch with this HUGE bowl of Candy and wait for the little ones and not to little ones come up to me:D one year I dressed up real creepy like and not many would come near me*lol*:eek: even when I said in my Creepy voice that I was Harmless they still wanted Nothing to do with me:D I also used to go out with my friends and go to Karaoke Halloween costume contests and do karaoke also. Now that I live in a Apt. Building I miss handing out candy to trick or treaters. now I'm also on a free Karaoke recording Site and I record all kinds of songs and I use my halloween masks and do halloween songs during my videos,and that is always fun. So I was just curious what everyone does on Halloween? It's actually my Favorite time of the Year.:cool::D Would love to hear other's storys.. "LilWolf De Lioncourt"

10 years ago, this Hallowseve, my husband and I handfasted for this lifetime. It was a beautiful Ceremonial Pagan Ritual❤

We met on Halloween 12 yrs ago. That's one reason for the date. Since it is Samhain, it is the New Years Eve of the Celts. Having non fires and celebrating with our family whom have passed

What better day to have a Handfasting!!! So that's what we do every Halloween

❤❤

DeletedUser19483

I have a complicated tradition. Here are the steps.

1. Go to the store
2. Buy an unholy amount of candy
3. Go home.
4. Watch some movies/play some video games while eating the candy in about under three hours.
5. After candy is consumed realize you've sunk even further into a lonely inescapable cycle of self destruction that leaves me empty and hollow.
6. Drown out these feelings by repeating step 1-4 about 3-5 times in a single day/night.
7. Fall asleep alone surrounded by empty candy wrappers.
8. Wake up and regret what you did to yourself.

DeletedUser18687

You are hilarious! But never let the wrappers fool you. They are all calorie free and amazingly good for you!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Hallows

DeletedUser18687

Oh I almost forgot...

Be very wise about your tradition. Hallmark is looking for either a new movie or holiday to conjure up!!!!!

LMAO

DeletedUser18687

I love Halloween!!!! All kinds of awesome housewares to decorate year round!!!! YAY!!!!

DeletedUser18687

No cobwebs were injured during this decorating adventure❤

DeletedUser18687

FB_IMG_1572482977658.jpg

Happy Halloween
&
Blessed Samhain
)0(​

Gath Of Baal

What I have done for many Halloweens is Go buy some candy the good stuff like Reeses, Snickers, Kit Kats etc, then go home and strategically place the sprinklers and turn them on, and turn the porch lights off so that no one comes to the house... No one gets my preciouses but me muhahaha

Last edited: