• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What do you do while you are playing Elvenar?

What's your favorite cookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vergazi

Like anyone else i have things I have to do, but still some are more enjoyable than others. Here's what I was doing this morning...everyone loves these classic Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from the original Quaker Oats recipe from my late Mom's recipe box. :D Sitting with a hot cup of coffee and a just out of the oven cookie gives me warm memories.
cookies 006.JPG

They look yummy, Vergassi !! I use the Quaker Oats recipe for my oatmeal cookies too. I like to add raisins & sometimes walnuts,

Vergazi

They look yummy, Vergassi !! I use the Quaker Oats recipe for my oatmeal cookies too. I like to add raisins & sometimes walnuts,
Thank you EnchantedEnder! Yes, the Quaker recipe is the best imo. Crisp on the outside, moist and chewy on the inside. So dang good it's crazy...and add the hot, freshly-brewed cup o' joe and it's like a stay-cation from all your worries! I'm a purist in that I don't put walnuts in the oat-raisin cookies, but I sure love 'em in the Tollhouse Cookies also from a classic recipe.

shimmerfly

Cookies? Did someone say cookies?
I can't vote because there is not an "all of the above" choice.
Original Oatmeals are one of my favorites. Snickerdoodles too and...and... and..:D:p:cool:
I can smell that plate of warm cookies and I'm coming for coffee.
As far as what I do while playing. I'm up and down all day doing regular everyday stuff. Laundry, dusting, (not very frequently achoo).
You get the gist.

Vergazi

Cookies? Did someone say cookies?
I can't vote because there is not an "all of the above" choice.
Original Oatmeals are one of my favorites. Snickerdoodles too and...and... and..:D:p:cool:
I can smell that plate of warm cookies and I'm coming for coffee.
As far as what I do while playing. I'm up and down all day doing regular everyday stuff. Laundry, dusting, (not very frequently achoo).
You get the gist.
Yessss...cookies are one of the most perfect things in creation imo. Even though I am forced by circumstances to drink decaff most of the time, still, freshly made decaff from a good label is acceptable in lieu of foregoing coffee altogether. Shimmerfly...yeah, hard to choose when faced with so many fantastic cookies...but if you had a plate of assorted cookies, which would be your first go-to cookie? (nudge-nudges Shimmerfly towards the poll :D)

shimmerfly

Haha Okay chocolate chip. Anything chocolate is always my first choice.
Magic bars are good too.
Graham crackers, choc. chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Simple ingredients and wonderful!

Vergazi

Haha Okay chocolate chip. Anything chocolate is always my first choice.
Magic bars are good too.
Graham crackers, choc. chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Simple ingredients and wonderful!
Ohhh yeah, love bars too. There's an old church cookbook my Mom had and I use this one recipe called Gertrude's Goodies. Basically it's the standard bar recipe...only it uses ground up nilla wafer cookies, butter, sweetened moist coconut, butterscotch chips, chopped pecans and then you pour the sweetened condensed milk all over it and bake it. It's enough to give a dietician AND a diabetic nightmares, but in small portions with a hot cuppa it's sooo good!

DeletedUser19483

When I'm playing Elvenar I'm usually playing Magic the gathering, DMing D&D, or playing War Hammer....so....umm....nerd stuff:D(and sugar cookies are my favorite)

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I actually love Choc Chip Cookie Dough:D when I'm playing this game I'm usually watching ESPN or my Sports Teams on TV*laughs*

1.Cowboys
2.L.A. Dodgers
3. Toronto Maple Leafs
and 4. Lakers-and no I'm not really a Labron James fan*laughs*

I watch a lot of LIVE PD too:D Just depends on what's on TV at the time. Right now I'm watching the Women's NCAA Basketball. One of Our College teams here in South Dakota the South Dakota State University Lady JackRabbits are still in the Women's NCAA Tournament..... I really Miss playing the game.. I'm not much into Chocolate but I LOVE White Chocolate:cool:

index.php