• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What do you do, while you wait for things to complete in Elvenar?

DeletedUser9131

I usually get up at around 6 setup my stuff, go for a 3 mile run, come home, feel sore, watch some netflix, pop some music, and mess with my dogs for a bit.

Rest I usually just do what comes to me.

Hbu? Seems a weird thing to ask, just trying to get to know the community better =)

Thistleknot

During the day, working. In the evening, dealing with two young boys (5 and 3) and a wife. Dinner, baths, getting kids in bed. Talking with wife and watching Netflix.

The Unbeliever

Between 3hr productions, I'll;
- run some errands that might need doing.
- hang out with my mum, 'cause well, she puts up with little 'ol me!;P
- muck about on my 3DS since I'm currently playing about 5 different games!
- Look at my insanely huge pile of grey plastic Warhammer 40k sprues that need assemblings/painting, only to realise that Chaos still blows chunks and get depressed again about being the eternal 'joke army'.

At night, I'll forget I can get another production in, because I'm too busy watching a dvd or Crave TV! (oops...)

The Unbeliever

Well, Netflix is full price, but because we're on Bell and Crave TV is their streaming service, we get it for like a couple bucks/month. :)

Maevie

Depends on the day, but usually working (in or out of the house, includes errands, cleaning, etc). Otherwise I'll read/write or go play another game, especially one that is a 'different flavor' and doesn't revolve around time/space restrictions.

Deleted User - 1178646

Sleep, Work, Spend some time with my family, expand my website, shopping, cooking. plenty of time with all those long upgrade and production times.

DeletedUser4630

Before I go to work in the morning, I set 9Hr production on workshop and manufactures, and when I come home I set a 3Hr production until bedtime and set another 9hr production before I go to sleep.
On my off days, I set 3Hr productions all day and 9Hr when I go to bed.

DeletedUser9230

Listen to music, play RPG open world games, work out.

Really just depends on the day