• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What do you want in your Christmas Stocking

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The gift the folks at Inno gave for Thanksgiving is nice. Well, some thought it nice and others "meh." I don't really know if they are going to give anything at Christmas, but if they are, what would you like it to be? Maybe telling Santa ahead of time will help. You never know.

AJ

Moho

Chef
If I were to pick one present that can be applied to one of my three cities it would be an evolving building artifact. What evolving building artifact? One of my choice if possible. If that were not possible, I would accept a tome including all winter building artifacts. I think that would only be fair.

Laochra

-FAs with prizes worth the time & sacrifice. A genie in Stage 3 & artifact upgrades (in stage 1&2)that let you choose which artifact to upgrade (not just a set of the last ones offered), would be good.
-A recycle option-if you get an upgradable building that is useless for your city-have a recycle option, where you can recyle it into an artifact upgrade of your choice.

Deleted User - 849777001

An extra 36 months with John...
an ending befitting our beginning...
My Knight...in good health, with a strong mind...
A total "hand in hand" reflection of our 46 years...as reflected in the song "After the Loving" (a 45 record...sent to me as we dated by AT&T... 47 years before Cyber-Dating was a thang)

AND...finishing my year in Elvenar...without surgery to interrupt it!
(Pausing in Orc's is a nightmare!)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I want to be with my man! He is on the other side of the continent.

What do I want from Elvenar? I want Inno to stop hiring beer hounds and interns for positions of responsibility and to pay their CMs a decent wage for the work that they put in.

Yep I hope Ashrem gets his tooltip wish, Laochra and Quin get their reqs regarding FAs, and both of Shimmerfly's as well. I sure empathize with EiLeNeva, big hug hon!

Mauwalker

1. Update the loading screen messages to reflect the current state of the game - the Spire no longer opens on Chapter III for everyone.
2. What Ashrem said about the Tooltip.
3. Events that do NOT have "buy knowledge points" and "accept offers from the wholesaler" quests.
4. Events that CAN be completed by all cities. It's cruel to a new player when they work at an event and then hit a quest that they cannot complete. Example: a quest to get vision vapor cannot be completed by a city on the new research tree until they have opened Crafting (halfway through Chapter III). Ditto for quests to get spell fragments or CCs.
5. Increased limit on number of rune shards. Yes I know this has been suggested before. I still want it.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
One of each from the Shenanigan Elves Holiday Gift Guide. Some items might be discontinued now *sniff sniff*, but they will make for rare collector’s items, which means they’ll be very valuable in the resell market because this place is rampant with hoarders (myself included) that will collect everything and anything, even useless things like winter lampions…just in case.

Last edited:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
In my stocking I would love some bling (a lot is better then alil ) and the burning man …. I have been beyond nice and would never dream of being naughty ~ **adjusts halo**
Please Inno , I need that burning man … I will be your best friend !!!

Oh and a fishing pole for @crackie !! Imma take and show her the real outdoors !!!

Last edited: